Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

King Rex on Dan Patrick Show

Featured Replies

Yes, it would have been, but I feel he was trying to get as much response and reaction as possible.

 

His upstart blog.

 

He didn't link to his blog. I can't imagine his blog is a moneymaker for him nor is it necessary to be a moneymaker for him.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex went on 5 shows today after he said he about 20 offers. All wanted to mention his website for him as a favor. He told the 5 shows he was on not to mention his website. If he wanted publicity, he would have had his website mentioned.

 

If you haven't read the link George Amberson provided then I think you should. Post #47.

So going on the DP show somehow benefits him?

Seriously?

What does he gain from it?

I thought someone said earlier he has a sports blog.

I thought someone said earlier he has a sports blog.

 

Yes. He has a website. It was never mentioned at all. Read the link in post #47.

 

Of course, it links to his website. :lol2:

Rex went on 5 shows today after he said he about 20 offers. All wanted to mention his website for him as a favor. He told the 5 shows he was on not to mention his website. If he wanted publicity, he would have had his website mentioned.

 

If you haven't read the link George Amberson provided then I think you should. Post #47.

 

Since there was such a backlash, I feel that Rex knew that if he would have went ahead and had them mention his blog his intent would have be obvious.

 

Listening to him on Dan Patrick show, he was back pedaling better than a cornerback at the NFL combine.

Since there was such a backlash, I feel that Rex knew that if he would have went ahead and had them mention his blog his intent would have be obvious.

 

Listening to him on Dan Patrick show, he was back pedaling better than a cornerback at the NFL combine.

 

Back pedal how? He still stands by his tweet which relayed what he heard and then he expressed his opinion. How is that back pedaling?

 

Did you read the link in post 47?

Back pedal how? He still stands by his tweet which relayed what he heard and then he expressed his opinion. How is that back pedaling?

 

Did you read the link in post 47?

 

 

Yes, I did read it. Did you hear him on Dan Patrick?

He could have announced before the game last night that he was leaving afterwards on a jet plane piloted by Dr Jerry Buss and it would not have changed how I enjoyed the game.

 

Now that would of been quite a feat, considering Dr. Buss has been dead for over a year now!

Yes, I did read it. Did you hear him on Dan Patrick?

 

Naw. Heard he didn't sound good though.

I don't think Chapman was self serving at all. I think he just got a little excited about something he heard and ran with it, not fully realizing the magnitude of his shock factor to the BBN. I would like to think he'd time it better if he had a chance to redo it.

I don't think Chapman was self serving at all. I think he just got a little excited about something he heard and ran with it, not fully realizing the magnitude of his shock factor to the BBN. I would like to think he'd time it better if he had a chance to redo it.

 

Then why not simply say, I'm sorry?

Then why not simply say, I'm sorry?

 

Because he doesn't think he did anything wrong

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.