Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massiello To USF?

Featured Replies

Come on VOR. You can't possibly believe what you just typed. A person knows whether or not they have a degree from a University. There is no mistaking that.

 

There is a report Massiello contacted the UK administrative offices to check on this after he was told; he was in grad school at UL ... I think it is possible. What if he was a credit or two short and thought he had completed all requirements? Yes, I think it is possible.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

University of Phoenix online.

Definitely seems small to me. Why he wouldn't tell the truth and why he wouldn't get hired because of that is kind of stupid on both their parts to me.

 

You're surprised that an institute of higher learning won't hire a guy that doesn't have a college degree? Come on PP, that can't surprise you. The fact that he lied is an obvious death-blow, but had he been honest, he wouldn't have any jobs of this ilk to start with.

Yes, I think it is possible.

 

I guess anything is possible, but he has to know he never received his "Congratulations Graduate" e-mail from the school, his diploma, or his invitation to be measured for that hideous gown.

Wasn't there another top level college job that had the same issue?

 

Not sure on that. I'm a Notre Dame fan so that's why I remember that so clearly.

University of Phoenix online.
Maybe he can be their coach once he gets his degree.
He strikes me as an arrogant turd.

 

Not sure of him personally, I did enjoy watching how hard his team fought against U of L. You can definitely tell he has learned a lot from Pitino.

  • Author

I knew when I walked out of my final test for my final class before earning my degree. I can't imagine Masiello thought he earned his degree.

Not sure of him personally, I did enjoy watching how hard his team fought against U of L. You can definitely tell he has learned a lot from Pitino.

 

You mean like lying? :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Author

Did Antigua interview for the USF job?

You mean like lying? :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

Well done.

What will be interesting is how the national media portrays this....as an ex UK player, a former UL assistant coach or the former head coach at Manhattan. BTW, if you're the AD at Manhattan, damage control HAS to be priority #1.

BTW, if you're the AD at Manhattan, damage control HAS to be priority #1.

 

Is it an NCAA rule that coaches have to have degrees? If not, I'd assume it would be up to individual institutions on whether they'd hire someone with out one. What are the chances Manhattan knew and didn't care?

Randy Newman ‏@bigbluexpress 20m

The most interesting thing was that Masiello began at UL as a grad assistant which means he had to be enrolled in grad school. Hmmm

 

This is the most interesting thing about this whole story IMO.

 

If I am an AD I don't care if my coach has a degree. I do care if he doesn't have a degree but claims otherwise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.