Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massiello To USF?

Featured Replies

10 credits shy....That's almost a full semester. There is no chance he thought he graduated. None.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manhattan president: "Masiello executed poor judgment but did not intentionally misrepresent himself in applying to the college."

 

OK. Fair enough I guess.

 

Mahattan is a joke, Masiello is scum. I hope they both fail miserably from here on out.

Sooo, how was he a grad assistant on UofL's staff if no degree? I skimmed thru past threads and didn't see any info.

Sooo, how was he a grad assistant on UofL's staff if no degree? I skimmed thru past threads and didn't see any info.

 

He was the wind beneath Pitino's wings.

Sooo, how was he a grad assistant on UofL's staff if no degree? I skimmed thru past threads and didn't see any info.

 

He was never a grad assistant at UofL.

He was never a grad assistant at UofL.

 

Thought he was. So I guess degrees are not a requirement for assistant coaches.

He was the wind beneath Pitino's wings.

 

:lol2:

OK, so Manhattan says they'll take him back provided he completes his degree. What's the over/under that he bolts for greener pastures his first opportunity?

Thought he was. So I guess degrees are not a requirement for assistant coaches.

 

He was an assistant at Tulane when Pitino hired him. UofL's bio of him clearly makes it look as though they were under the impression he had a degree. My guess would be that -- barring pretty extreme circumstances -- Pitino has absolute control over the hiring of his assistants. What that means as far as checking up on background... who knows?

He was an assistant at Tulane when Pitino hired him. UofL's bio of him clearly makes it look as though they were under the impression he had a degree. My guess would be that -- barring pretty extreme circumstances -- Pitino has absolute control over the hiring of his assistants. What that means as far as checking up on background... who knows?

 

His title on staff at UofL was G.A., was it not?

Thought he was. So I guess degrees are not a requirement for assistant coaches.

 

See my earlier comment about guys coming over from the pros. There's got to be scads of these guys who are getting into coaching after their playing careers who haven't gotten their degrees yet. And frankly, I don't see what difference it makes if a guy hasn't completed a math class or two in terms of how qualified a coach he is, unless he doesn't know how to compute a scoring/rebounding average.

His title on staff at UofL was G.A., was it not?

 

Not according to UofL's website. It was "assistant coach".

Just saw on ESPN Ticker looks like Massiello is coming back to UK. The story said Manhattan has taken Massiello back but he is on Administrative leave until he completes his degree from the University of Kentucky.

Mahattan is a joke, Masiello is scum. I hope they both fail miserably from here on out.

 

Omg, omg, how I agree with you sooooo much. I will add to your feelings.

 

"I am extremely grateful and humbled by the opportunity to continue as the head men's basketball coach at Manhattan College,” Masiello said in a statement. “I made a mistake that could have cost me my job at an institution I love.

 

He said he loved them, then why leave what you love. He is such a liar, learned honestly though. Manhattan is fools for keeping a coach they know will bolt ASAP when he gets a degree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.