Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massiello To USF?

Featured Replies

  • Author

John Walters ‏@jdubs88 33m

If anyone is guilty of falsifying their resume, it is "Manhattan."

 

 

FYI - the school is in the Bronx.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way any kid DONT know if he graduates college. After 4 or 5 years of classes, you know if you graduated. Maybe he should have went to North Carolina, heard they just hand them out.

I think Orlando Antigua might get this job now & if he does I look for Tony Barbee to take the vacated spot on Cal's staff.

John Walters ‏@jdubs88 33m

If anyone is guilty of falsifying their resume, it is "Manhattan."

 

 

FYI - the school is in the Bronx.

 

:lol:

I think Orlando Antigua might get this job now & if he does I look for Tony Barbee to take the vacated spot on Cal's staff.

 

Antigua wants to leave because he knows Cal is leaving.

Antigua wants to leave because he knows Cal is leaving.

 

 

Are you being serious? Coach O. deserves a head coaching job.

Michael @MRudolphComedy

Mitch McConnell thought that Steve Masiello graduated from Duke

Michael @MRudolphComedy

Mitch McConnell thought that Steve Masiello graduated from Duke

 

Now that's funny.

 

I'll be interested to hear what lying Rick has to say about lying Steve.

Antigua wants to leave because he knows Cal is leaving.

 

I heard Ricky P is leaving if they lose to UK Friday, heard he is furious with the Petrino hiring.

Are you being serious? Coach O. deserves a head coaching job.

 

For one, I was joking.

 

And I didn't say he didn't deserve his own gig.

For one, I was joking.

 

And I didn't say he didn't deserve his own gig.

 

I thought it was pretty obvious you were joking...:lol2:

I thought it was pretty obvious you were joking...:lol2:

 

No kidding.

 

I find it amazing that Massiello was able to get by the rigorous screenings at UofL and Manhatten.

No kidding.

 

I find it amazing that Massiello was able to get by the rigorous screenings at UofL and Manhatten.

 

:lol2:

:lol2:

 

All kidding aside, I understand how he got hired at UofL. I mean, I would have assumed he had a degree and he was hired as a grad assistant which isn't exactly high profile but didn't Manhatten do any checking at all?

All kidding aside, I understand how he got hired at UofL. I mean, I would have assumed he had a degree and he was hired as a grad assistant which isn't exactly high profile but didn't Manhatten do any checking at all?

 

You'd have thought.

 

But Courier-Journal columnist Tim Sullivan made a great point this morning that both this and the Julie Hermann fiasco lead one to believe that there's not NEARLY enough oversight and background gathered on these people before they're hired.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.