Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massiello To USF?

Featured Replies

Mahattan is a joke, Masiello is scum. I hope they both fail miserably from here on out.

 

Yea! And I hope Pitino gets his wife pregnant while he's in class.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea! And I hope Pitino gets his wife pregnant while he's in class.

Is that possible in 15 seconds.

10 credits short? I want to like Masiello but there's no chance he thought he graduated.

Just saw on ESPN Ticker looks like Massiello is coming back to UK. The story said Manhattan has taken Massiello back but he is on Administrative leave until he completes his degree from the University of Kentucky.

 

If that's the case, it's probably because he'd lose too many hours transferring to another school. I know how that goes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.