Brandon Hatton Countdown

Brandon can score at will. He's always been able to get his. What he has been doing lately is taking advantage of his matchup and passing to the open guys.

I disagree with the "lately" comment. He's always done a great job of that.

I hope he breaks the record on a triple team NBA length 3! Good luck to this amazing player.

It would be great for him to hit a long 3 to break the record but for his and the team's sake, I just hope he can get it out of the way. I'm sure it was a goal of his coming into this year but I also know he (and the team) have higher goals that they'd like to accomplish.

I hope there is a picture of him taking that 3 that shows the 3-point line also.

I wonder if Draud will be there tonight?

I've been wondering if Draud would be in attendance myself. I see no reason why he wouldn't be but at the same time it may not be something on his to-do list.

I disagree with the "lately" comment. He's always done a great job of that.

I concur. Everyone likes to think Brandon is just a shooter but they don't realize he's all about the team. There have been times over the past few seasons where I've talked to other players who tell me Brandon is constantly telling them to put the ball up and go get their points instead of passing back to him.