Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Hatton Countdown

Featured Replies

Does B Hatt break the record tonight against HC? How close is he? He has to be in the 20's correct?

Does B Hatt break the record tonight against HC? How close is he? He has to be in the 20's correct?

 

I believe he needs 25 or 26.

Brandon can score at will. He's always been able to get his. What he has been doing lately is taking advantage of his matchup and passing to the open guys.

I hope he breaks the record on a triple team NBA length 3! Good luck to this amazing player.

I hope he breaks the record on a triple team NBA length 3! Good luck to this amazing player.

 

I hope there is a picture of him taking that 3 that shows the 3-point line also.

 

I wonder if Draud will be there tonight?

I hope there is a picture of him taking that 3 that shows the 3-point line also.

 

I wonder if Draud will be there tonight?

 

I would hope so, but having said that, I'd highly doubt it.

He may get break Draud's single game record tonight vs HC.

Brandon can score at will. He's always been able to get his. What he has been doing lately is taking advantage of his matchup and passing to the open guys.

 

I disagree with the "lately" comment. He's always done a great job of that.

I've been lucky enough to see him play a few times. He's really developed into an all around player over last few seasons. Used to be just a shooter. Look forward to watching him at Vermont. Thank god for DirectTV!

I hope he breaks the record on a triple team NBA length 3! Good luck to this amazing player.

 

It would be great for him to hit a long 3 to break the record but for his and the team's sake, I just hope he can get it out of the way. I'm sure it was a goal of his coming into this year but I also know he (and the team) have higher goals that they'd like to accomplish.

 

I hope there is a picture of him taking that 3 that shows the 3-point line also.

 

I wonder if Draud will be there tonight?

 

I've been wondering if Draud would be in attendance myself. I see no reason why he wouldn't be but at the same time it may not be something on his to-do list.

 

I disagree with the "lately" comment. He's always done a great job of that.

 

I concur. Everyone likes to think Brandon is just a shooter but they don't realize he's all about the team. There have been times over the past few seasons where I've talked to other players who tell me Brandon is constantly telling them to put the ball up and go get their points instead of passing back to him.

Good luck to Brandon, I ran into him last night and wished him the best. Very nice, polite and humble young man. Not only can he score, but he has the complete game.

I stopped in Dixie on the way home from work tonight, got there at the end of the 3rd. They were still charging admission. Admission-$5 2 pieces of cold pizza and a coke-$6 Seeing Brandon break the record-Priceless!

Heard the crowd was rather disappointing to see such a milestone? Lots of open seats? Any comments from attendees of the game?

Heard the crowd was rather disappointing to see such a milestone? Lots of open seats? Any comments from attendees of the game?

 

It was actually a good crowd compared to what we normally have on a Saturday night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.