Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 87 Kentucky 82

Featured Replies

Or he just has no clue that you can't dribble in to a triple team.

 

Or it might be you could cut off his right arm and never notice it was missing...

 

I think both of you are right. Randle's decision making is horrendous, which is evidenced in his team-leading 63 turnovers. But he either has no desire or ability to go to his right. And he's not added anything to his offensive repertoire since the season's outset.

  • Replies 264
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2:

 

Do you watch the NBA? Or is part of being a UL homer mean you can't since Jurich doesn't want a team lol?

Just wanted to mention that some fan called the UK postgame show last night and said (serious as a heart attack), "do you think we threw the game tonight?" smh

Anthony Davis is a monster if you don't think he's a top NBA player Deuce you don't follow bball. Had he not been injured, you would have seen more Sportscenter highlights since clearly you don't follow the league.

Do you watch the NBA? Or is part of being a UL homer mean you can't since Jurich doesn't want a team lol?

I love Davis but there no shot in hell that he is the third best player in the league (yet). Now you could make an argument that if you are drafting a team he may be the third guy you'd select given his upside. I think he is trending that direction.

Which one of the Harrison's made the pre-season comment that either of them could "lock down" Eric Bledsoe right now? I don't think both of them together could stop him.

 

I'm not sure that the two of them could "lock down" Bledsoe if one tried to hold him while the other tried to put handcuffs on him.

I have never seen a kid lose more balls that he has control of..

 

Watch more of Isaiah Philmore on Xavier. Dude fumbles more than Stevan Ridley.

Anthony Davis is a monster if you don't think he's a top NBA player Deuce you don't follow bball. Had he not been injured, you would have seen more Sportscenter highlights since clearly you don't follow the league.

 

Saying he's, right now, the 3rd best player in the league is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here. He's great, and on his way to stardom, but he's not there yet in any way, shape, or fashion.

Anyone else starting to have real doubts of Randle's ability to "make it" in the NBA game? He plays against any kind of size or length and he's completely overwhelmed it seems.

 

Once he develops his jumper he will be fine. That's not something that will happen this year.

I'm impressed you so easily erased the memory of watching the team last year...

 

Archie was a special level of dumb in terms of basketball IQ but this team is close.

  • Author
Bluto, did you or anyone else have severe flashbacks of last season's team ? I know that I did.

 

No. Because last year's team did not have nearly the talent that this one does.

Anthony Davis is a monster if you don't think he's a top NBA player Deuce you don't follow bball. Had he not been injured, you would have seen more Sportscenter highlights since clearly you don't follow the league.

 

I follow the NBA but just because Davis is the 3rd best fantasy player in the NBA doesn't make him the 3rd best player overall. Come on now...:lol2:

I follow the NBA but just because Davis is the 3rd best fantasy player in the NBA doesn't make him the 3rd best player overall. Come on now...:lol2:

 

You mean owners don't make their executive decisions based on fantasy stats?

I'm a fan of Polson and the kid living his dream, but the amount of playing time that he sees, pretty consistently lately, is a direct reflection on the Twins and to an extent, maybe Young.

  • Author
Slow down Bluto. You're getting in such a hurry you can't get the thread title correct. :lol2:
Oops. I'll assume that you corrected it. What did I write?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.