Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 87 Kentucky 82

Featured Replies

Davis is the 3rd best player the NBA now.

 

:lol2:

  • Replies 264
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2) This team doesn't seem to have half of the Basketball IQ of that team.

 

It's mostly this. As I've said before, this year's team is the easily dumbest (from a basketball standpoint) that I've seen in my lifetime of watching UK basketball.

 

Cal has to shoulder much of the responsibility for the team, but in no way do I think he needs to stop recruiting top talent.

It's mostly this. As I've said before, this year's team is the easily dumbest (from a basketball standpoint) that I've seen in my lifetime of watching UK basketball.

 

I'm impressed you so easily erased the memory of watching the team last year...

What do you suggest the NCAA does to "get rid" of a rule they have zero control over???

 

Whoever has control of it needs to get rid of it..

Whoever has control of it needs to get rid of it..

 

The NBA doesn't give a damn about the NCAA. The rule is for their benefit, not the other way around...

I'm impressed you so easily erased the memory of watching the team last year...

 

They were dumb, but this year's team far outweighs them in basketball stupidity.

Couple things....

 

1) Easily the most embarrassing performance of any team in the Cal era.

 

2) WCS needs to sit the pine. He's utterly useless on the court.

 

3) This team is so similar to last year's it's scary.

 

4) I'm not sure they win another game away from Rupp this season.

 

5) I take back everything I said about this team being a F4 contender. I'll be happy if they make it past the first game at this point.

 

6) At what point does some of the blame start to fall on Cal and his staff for the constant lack of effort, the refusal to play as a team, and the consistent lackadaisical starts?

 

In my opinion, the game last year at Tennessee was probably the most embarrassed i've ever felt during and after a game.

The NBA doesn't give a damn about the NCAA. The rule is for their benefit, not the other way around...

 

If kids don't want to stay for two years go to Europe!! I hate it!!

Anyone else starting to have real doubts of Randle's ability to "make it" in the NBA game? He plays against any kind of size or length and he's completely overwhelmed it seems.

Anyone else starting to have real doubts of Randle's ability to "make it" in the NBA game? He plays against any kind of size or length and he's completely overwhelmed it seems.

 

I've never felt he would be all that great in the NBA, just solid. Many of the execs have cooled on the class as a whole. The game will be less cluttered and open which I think benefits his strengths and I feel as if he can develop a decent mid-range game. Defensively... meh.

Anyone else starting to have real doubts of Randle's ability to "make it" in the NBA game? He plays against any kind of size or length and he's completely overwhelmed it seems.

 

I have never seen a kid lose more balls that he has control of. Either he is getting fouled constantly and the refs don't call it or he has some seriously weak hands.. I can't figure it out..

I have never seen a kid lose more balls that he has control of. Either he is getting fouled constantly and the refs don't call it or he has some seriously weak hands.. I can't figure it out..

 

Or he just has no clue that you can't dribble in to a triple team.

Or he just has no clue that you can't dribble in to a triple team.

 

Or it might be you could cut off his right arm and never notice it was missing...

Or it might be you could cut off his right arm and never notice it was missing...

 

That too. He may have a future playing the bad guy on The Fugitive.

Or maybe Randle is going Rocky II on us. He is really right handed and will suddenly switch when they get down in the NCAA tournament and dominate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.