Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 87 Kentucky 82

Featured Replies

JOB is a beast. Flat out dominated UK in the paint...

  • Replies 264
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cats played poorly.

The coach really has to be held responsible for a lot of this, by not using his bench. His starters stunk most of this game and he let them play evebn when it was apparent they did not have it.

 

The Cats will dominate LSU in Lexington.

 

That might be part of the reasoning why he kept them in. They are so young, sometimes you have to give them a chance to see if they could overcome playing bad and dig deep to find a way to win still. Obviously that didn't happen though. This team is going to live and die with the freshman this year, and the only way to get them to learn is to let them play to experience both success and failure.

You take the first 4 min out of this game UK wins. This team needs to start a lot better. They continually to put themselves out of the game early.

There's a better chance I win a marathon race than this Kentucky team reaching the Final Four. That's just stupid talk.

 

Post like this is the same we heard in 2011 about that team. However I even admit I was much more confident in that teams ability to turn their season around come march after being a horrible road ream. This team I am not as confident in though, because that team could at least shoot their way back into games.

JOB is a beast. Flat out dominated UK in the paint...

 

He was a man among boys in there today. He tore it up.

Cal without a star guard isn't all that fun.

What is most disappointing to me is that this team had been coming together, showing improvement with every game and now they don't even show up, want to play :meh:. I know that we were talking about Dan Dakich being down on U.K. and all but I have to say that I agreed with almost all he said tonight. U.K. Players, with the lone exception of D. Johnson, did not play. Frankly, with their body language and facial expressions couldn't care less if they played and/or didn't even want to be there.

LSU players came out to play, executed and deserved to win. A team with half the talent hands our butts back to us.......Pitiful ! As I said, D. Johnson imo played hard, with effort and I cannot ride him over this.

 

Mizzou will win by 30 should the Cats go in there with this attitude and effort. I will say that the game this Saturday at Missouri just might be the game that will tell how the rest of the season may go.Maybe not but if the effort shown tonight becomes habit, U.K. is done.

That may or may not be too strong and way off base but I am "P'd" off :lol2:.

JOB is a beast. Flat out dominated UK in the paint...

 

Yes he did but what makes me question is that WCS and Randle both were no shows. :idunno:

Final.

 

LSU fans were right: OVERRATED. (Including the super-freshmen).

 

Bluto, did you or anyone else have severe flashbacks of last season's team ? I know that I did.

Young had a heck of a game though. He kept UK from getting blown out.

LSU 87 ... that tells the tale.

 

Quick guards are a problem because the Harrison's can't play defense.

 

Zone defense is a problem because Young is the only consistent shooter, and this young team doesn't have the patience to work for a good shot.

 

Every player on this team, including Randle, is flawed. You may as well chop Randle's right arm off because he has no use for it. He constantly makes bad decisions in the post - shoots when he is triple teamed; kicks it out when he is one on one with a path to score. The whole team looked lost tonight. I loved Dakich hammering on them because they deserved it. That was a terrible game, their worst one of the year IMO.

"I would not want to play this team come March"

"I would not want to play this team come March"

 

I understand why. :banana:

 

 

 

Just having fun with you Grizz.

LSU 87 ... that tells the tale.

 

Quick guards are a problem because the Harrison's can't play defense. The whole team looked lost tonight. I loved Dakich hammering on them because they deserved it. That was a terrible game, their worst one of the year IMO.

 

:thumb: NO Defense played or attempted to play. The entire team stood straight up, wouldn't move their feet and watched.

:no:

About the Harrison's.....I have to question, "can't play D" or "don't want to play D". :idunno:

JOB is a beast. Flat out dominated UK in the paint...

 

Where has this been all year? Maybe it's the Blue that brings it out of players?

Edited by JokersWild24

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.