Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 87 Kentucky 82

Featured Replies

I'm not sure that the two of them could "lock down" Bledsoe if one tried to hold him while the other tried to put handcuffs on him.
:lol2::lol::thumb:
  • Replies 264
  • Views 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you watch the NBA? Or is part of being a UL homer mean you can't since Jurich doesn't want a team lol?

Love Davis but he's not close to the third best player in the league this year. I'd rank him somewhere in the top 20, maybe even top 15. No way he's better than CP3 right now. Jmo

Anyone else starting to have real doubts of Randle's ability to "make it" in the NBA game? He plays against any kind of size or length and he's completely overwhelmed it seems.

 

Needs another year. As does everyone else on this team.

It's mostly this. As I've said before, this year's team is the easily dumbest (from a basketball standpoint) that I've seen in my lifetime of watching UK basketball.

 

Cal has to shoulder much of the responsibility for the team, but in no way do I think he needs to stop recruiting top talent.

 

Cal has refused to change anything up this year. .

Needs another year. As does everyone else on this team.

 

Honestly, at this point, I don't know how anyone other than Randle and Young even consider leaving. I'm sure more will, but none of the others are even close to being ready to play at an NBA level.

Maybe this is an over used phrase but after an obvious lack of effort by all with the exception of Johnson and Young ......too many are "playing for the name on the back of their jersey instead of the name on the front".

Should every kid on this team have the heart and desire of Polson then U.K. would be unbeaten.

Honestly, at this point, I don't know how anyone other than Randle and Young even consider leaving. I'm sure more will, but none of the others are even close to being ready to play at an NBA level.

 

I tend to agree but it seems that the NBA drafts on potential as well. Considering that imo several will go.

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

Toughest part of that loss: Kentucky made no progress in the second half. No adjustments, no increase in effort.

Gary Parrish @GaryParrishCBS

Kentucky now has four losses to teams ranked outside of the top 50 of the RPI. No other ranked team has more than 2

Gary Parrish @GaryParrishCBS

Kentucky now has four losses to teams ranked outside of the top 50 of the RPI. No other ranked team has more than 2

 

Thank the lord they beat UL, they really don't have any great wins. Really need to take 1 from FL.

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Keep calm, Tyler Ulis is coming.

Thank the lord they beat UL, they really don't have any great wins. Really need to take 1 from FL.

 

Yep.

 

But even if they get that win, I see 2 or 3 more regular season losses for sure.

I don't understand why Polson is getting this much more PT over Hawkins all of a sudden. Last night Hawkins came in and immediately created a turnover. Yeah I realize he's not an offensive threat at the moment, but neither is Polson unless he wide open and feels forced to shoot. Most of the time Polson takes a couple dribbles and then passes it with no threat of the drive on his dribbles. But, at least Polson and Hawkins try all the time, which is more than can be said about the twins. But, imo, Polson really gets exposed badly against teams that have any type of athletic ability at all. Since he isn't guarding well and he isn't scoring, i'd roll with Hawkins more, but maybe that's just me.

Yep.

 

But even if they get that win, I see 2 or 3 more regular season losses for sure.

 

That's quite optimistic Randy. This team will be lucky to win a single game away from Rupp the rest of the way.

I tend to agree but it seems that the NBA drafts on potential as well. Considering that imo several will go.

 

True but what potential is there? The potential for the Harrison's to get embarrassed in the half court? The potential for WCS to miss lay ups? The potential of an nba big taking away Randle's left hand?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.