Games canceled by weather

Does anyone know about making up the games canceled by the weather? I'm sure the season won't be extended so are schools going to try making them up in between or are they just dropping those missed games? And if games are being rescheduled how do fans find out that information? Just curious!! This winter has been very unkind!!

Does anyone know about making up the games canceled by the weather? I'm sure the season won't be extended so are schools going to try making them up in between or are they just dropping those missed games? And if games are being rescheduled how do fans find out that information? Just curious!! This winter has been very unkind!!

Louisville Male at Conner has been cancelled. I doubt that this one gets made up.

I really don't understand why one game should be cancelled Saturday night in N. Ky. The roads are as clear as if it were a summer day.

I thought the same thing especially with the # of games missed already & we haven't entered Feb yet!! Safety first I guess?!

I really don't understand why one game should be cancelled Saturday night in N. Ky. The roads are as clear as if it were a summer day.

Speaking of this, Powell County was scheduled to come to Estill this past Friday for a B/G DH. Roads in Irvine were clear, heck even the mountains were clear going up (even tho you don't have to go over a mountain to get from Estill to Powell, weather was fine but for some reason the game was canceled but yet other schools throughout the mountains (Breathitt/Leslie, Jenkins/Jackson City, Lee/Jackson City Girls and couple others) got to play but yet Estill and Powell couldn't even tho they aren't but about 25-30 minutes apart from each other. I had heard that the roads in Powell County were bad but don't know for sure.