November 27, 201312 yr We'll his mom said it was stolen. I mean why would she lie, oh yeah because he may lose millions in NBA draft. Motherly love at its best, she must be a good mom to take the fall or she sees herself not getting that brand new house when her son gets drafted. According to the auction house's website: “We have been informed by Chane's mother that this NCAA Final Four ring was indeed stolen fro the Behanan family. This lot has been removed from the sale. Please place no bids.” Chane Behanan's Final Four ring found on auction site; was it stolen? - CBSSports.com
November 27, 201312 yr We'll his mom said it was stolen. I mean why would she lie, oh yeah because he may lose millions in NBA draft. Motherly love at its best, she must be a good mom to take the fall or she sees herself not getting that brand new house when her son gets drafted. According to the auction house's website: “We have been informed by Chane's mother that this NCAA Final Four ring was indeed stolen fro the Behanan family. This lot has been removed from the sale. Please place no bids.” Chane Behanan's Final Four ring found on auction site; was it stolen? - CBSSports.com This would have little to no impact on whether/where he got drafted...
November 27, 201312 yr But what if the family member stole it angle UKMF posted earlier is true? They didn't file a report because they didn't want a family member to get into trouble. Report it and invest in finding better family members.
November 27, 201312 yr I think the mom had a family member selling it for her because she thought it would go unnoticed. No story here move on people.
November 27, 201312 yr Given that Chane has possession of all of his other UL rings, etc., why was this one particular ring taken to the grandmothers home for safekeeping. Why not the title ring as well, wouldn't it be more valuable? Because he never takes that one off? Even when he's down to just party socks he probably keeps it on. I would say that the safest place for it is with the 6'6" dude carved out of granite who owns it.
November 28, 201312 yr Am I the only one who doesn't care at all about what Chane does with his rings? I'm a UK fan and think it's a non-story really. Guy earns a ring, has more of them, and wants to hawk one to a jock-sniffer for some serious cash? Fine by me.
November 28, 201312 yr Am I the only one who doesn't care at all about what Chane does with his rings? I'm a UK fan and think it's a non-story really. Guy earns a ring, has more of them, and wants to hawk one to a jock-sniffer for some serious cash? Fine by me. Unless you are now governing the NCAA it is a story. I don't think many really care what these guys do with the stuff they are given, but the NCAA does so here we are...
November 28, 201312 yr Did they file a police report that it was stolen? Story goes they didn't know it was stolen until yesterday when it showed up on the auction listing...
November 28, 201312 yr Did they file a police report that it was stolen? I was told today that the police are aware of the situation.
November 28, 201312 yr Story goes they didn't know it was stolen until yesterday when it showed up on the auction listing... Seems like bad luck seems to follow guys like Behanen and Ware.
November 28, 201312 yr Seems like bad luck seems to follow guys like Behanen and Ware. Yeah back luck, that's it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.