Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan: what is going on?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chane being Chane. SMH...

If still in school I believe that is an NCAA violation.

Well he's not smart enough to type out that ad, so who knows how it got there...

  • Author

I wonder if Chane is selling it to pay for Wares court fees? Gotta bail each other out every now and then.

 

Has there ever been a duo more scrutinized and causing distraction at UL than Ware and Behanan?

Honest question for UL fans...Is Chane worth the headache that some perceive him to be?

 

It's easy for me to say that Rick should kick him to the curb, since I am a UK fan. But I distinctly remember Tubby having recurring problems with Gerald Fitch, but he stuck with him and it worked out well.

behanan-ring.jpg

 

 

 

 

Looks like the site has crashed. Good publicity from this apparently.

I don't think I knew they gave rings for the Final Four.

 

They do at UL. :D

 

 

 

 

(Sorry, Deuce. That was a layup:D)

I'm going to say that there's more to this story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.