Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan: what is going on?

Featured Replies

I agree that Chane has done himself no favors and the red flags are his fault.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the stolen story will even be attempted, because the Auction site will be able to prove providence on the ring and how it came to them. If this ring isn't from Chane I'm wondering if the Auction House can be compelled to name the seller? My guess is that the official story will be that it was given as a gift to someone and with that answer this too will go away.

I don't think the stolen story will even be attempted, because the Auction site will be able to prove providence on the ring and how it came to them. If this ring isn't from Chane I'm wondering if the Auction House can be compelled to name the seller? My guess is that the official story will be that it was given as a gift to someone and with that answer this too will go away.

 

:thumb:

According to the CJ, the auction site took down the listing because it was stolen...

I don't think the stolen story will even be attempted, because the Auction site will be able to prove providence on the ring and how it came to them. If this ring isn't from Chane I'm wondering if the Auction House can be compelled to name the seller? My guess is that the official story will be that it was given as a gift to someone and with that answer this too will go away.

 

I agree, except his mom has already come out and said it was stolen....

According to the CJ, the auction site took down the listing because it was stolen...

 

There is no chance they would've put it up had it been stolen. None. Looks like the TJ spin machine is in full effect and wide-reaching. :D

Please. We made UNC relevant again after MJ left. :D

 

Antwan Jamison!

My guess is that the official story will be that it was given as a gift to someone and with that answer this too will go away.

 

Or an exchange for some "goods" with no trade backs.

There is no chance they would've put it up had it been stolen. None. Looks like the TJ spin machine is in full effect and wide-reaching. :D

 

There is a complicating circumstance.

There is a complicating circumstance.

 

Man, sure would be nice to know all these hints you're dropping... Must be classified info.

Don't you all know that Mercedes takes premium fuel...

Man, sure would be nice to know all these hints you're dropping... Must be classified info.

 

It's a very sensitive deal.

Virtually every school in America gives their kids rings starting in the Sweet 16.

 

Thanks. I had no idea that was the common practice.

I agree, except his mom has already come out and said it was stolen....

 

No way it was stolen....

 

I think someone is in some big trouble!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.