Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan: what is going on?

Featured Replies

Who said it was stolen? Him giving it away is a very real possibility, IMO.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who said it was stolen?

 

Chane's mom...

Chane's mom...

 

Is this one of those "apple doesn't fall too far from the tree" type deals?

Is this one of those "apple doesn't fall too far from the tree" type deals?

 

The stories I could tell there...

So this reputable auction house is taking and selling stolen property? Isn't that a felony?

The stories I could tell there...

 

I can only imagine. :lol2:

Who said it was stolen? Him giving it away is a very real possibility, IMO.

 

I'm going to say UL and Chane go with the stolen option.

 

JMO, but Chane doesn't seem like the type of kid to give anything away unless someone gave him a few hundred dollars or some weed.

I'm going to say UL and Chane go with the stolen option.

 

JMO, but Chane doesn't seem like the type of kid to give anything away unless someone gave him a few hundred dollars or some weed.

 

Between BE Championships, two Final Fours, and now a National Championship (two rings), he has more rings than he'd ever wear. How the ring got on the website I'm sure we'll find out, but him (or any other player) giving away one of those rings isn't that ridiculous.

No it's not. The players get great deals at a local jewelry store. They wear real bling. Not that Jostens stuff.

 

If Duke wants to see what real NCAA championship stuff looks like, all they have to do is look 8 miles southwest.:thumb:

Coach Pitino is going to announce that part of Chane getting back on the team early was due to his community service, which included the donation of his 2012 ring to be auctioned for charity...:sssh:

Between BE Championships, two Final Fours, and now a National Championship (two rings), he has more rings than he'd ever wear. How the ring got on the website I'm sure we'll find out, but him (or any other player) giving away one of those rings isn't that ridiculous.

 

I understand that. He just doesn't seem like the type of guy to give something away, again, JMO.

 

To be perfectly honest, he just comes off as an idiot. He comes off as someone who believes the rules don't apply to him. Again, JMO because I don't personally know him.

 

If I'm a UL fan, he's the type of guy that scares the hell out of me. I would think many would want him to head to overseas and start making some money before he gets the program in trouble.

I understand that. He just doesn't seem like the type of guy to give something away, again, JMO.

 

To be perfectly honest, he just comes off as an idiot. He comes off as someone who believes the rules don't apply to him. Again, JMO because I don't personally know him.

 

If I'm a UL fan, he's the type of guy that scares the hell out of me. I would think many would want him to head to overseas and start making some money before he gets the program in trouble.

 

I don't necessarily think he's the "rules don't apply to me" guy, but Chane isn't the brightest Crayon in the box, that's for sure. I think the spot light has gotten to him the past couple of years and it's gone to his head. The thought has definitely crossed my mind that he is becoming a bigger headache than it's worth, but I'm hopeful he can keep it together for 4 more months. For mine (aka Louisville) and Chane's sake.

I don't necessarily think he's the "rules don't apply to me" guy, but Chane isn't the brightest Crayon in the box, that's for sure. I think the spot light has gotten to him the past couple of years and it's gone to his head. The thought has definitely crossed my mind that he is becoming a bigger headache than it's worth, but I'm hopeful he can keep it together for 4 more months. For mine (aka Louisville) and Chane's sake.

 

And that is how we, as fans, see these types of situations.

We defend our own regardless of how wrong they may be.

 

The same way UNC fans are currently defending their rule breakers.

 

The same way I would be defending a UK player if roles were reversed.

And that is how we, as fans, see these types of situations.

We defend our own regardless of how wrong they may be.

 

The same way UNC fans are currently defending their rule breakers.

 

The same way I would be defending a UK player if roles were reversed.

 

Truth. Good post. :thumb:

If Duke wants to see what real NCAA championship stuff looks like, all they have to do is look 8 miles southwest.:thumb:

 

Please. We made UNC relevant again after MJ left. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.