Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan: what is going on?

Featured Replies

They do at UL. :D

 

(Sorry, Deuce. That was a layup:D)

 

:lol2:

 

Seriously, is it a common practice?

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much for that Zelmo Beaty game used jersey? I'd love to wear that at the park next summer.

:lol2:

 

Seriously, is it a common practice?

 

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

 

We hear about a lot of guys selling National Championship rings, but I can't recall someone selling a Final Four ring.

  • Author
:lol2:

 

Seriously, is it a common practice?

 

They won the Big East that year so I think they combined the 2

They won the Big East that year so I think they combined the 2

 

That makes sense.

According to Fox Sports Ohio’s Zac Jackson:

That’s going to leave Behanan to answer some questions. If he sold the ring, that would be a violation of NCAA rules along the same lines of what got Terrelle Pryor and other Ohio State football players in trouble in 2010 and eventually led to Pryor and coach Jim Tressel being dismissed from the program.”

I am not sure that is legit. I held a NCAA championship ring and that is not. What it looked like.

I am not sure that is legit. I held a NCAA championship ring and that is not. What it looked like.

 

That's a Final Four ring from two years ago... Not the most recent championship ring.

I'm going to say that there's more to this story.

 

Ya think?

They do at UL. :D

 

(Sorry, Deuce. That was a layup:D)

 

That's more hardware than Duke has gotten recently. :banana:

Honest question for UL fans...Is Chane worth the headache that some perceive him to be?

 

It's easy for me to say that Rick should kick him to the curb, since I am a UK fan. But I distinctly remember Tubby having recurring problems with Gerald Fitch, but he stuck with him and it worked out well.

 

Just depends really... Chane could have given that ring away, and now somebody is selling it. If that's the case, it's only a headache because people made it into a bigger deal than it should be.

 

If he did sell it, then he's a bigger idiot than we all think.

 

And of course, it could be fake.

Just depends really... Chane could have given that ring away, and now somebody is selling it. If that's the case, it's only a headache because people made it into a bigger deal than it should be.

 

If he did sell it, then he's a bigger idiot than we all think.

 

And of course, it could be fake.

Don't think it is fake. The auction house looks into these things before they add them to their list. If not you would have lots of law suits.

Maybe the same guy who hacked Kevin Ware's twitter stole Chane's ring?:idunno:

 

If I were a UofL fan I would be concerned about the damage this idiot could do before they get rid of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.