Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan: what is going on?

Featured Replies

Thanks. I had no idea that was the common practice.

 

Oh nice, playing dumb.

 

That's JUST what somebody would do that was trying to cover his tracks.

 

Whatever's happening here, I blame you. I know you're behind it, Randy Parker.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh nice, playing dumb.

 

That's JUST what somebody would do that was trying to cover his tracks.

 

Whatever's happening here, I blame you. I know you're behind it, Randy Parker.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Coach Pitino is going to announce that part of Chane getting back on the team early was due to his community service, which included the donation of his 2012 ring to be auctioned for charity...:sssh:

 

Very nice

Someone is typing up Ricks speech on theft and what he thinks of thieves as we speak...

I can't believe we are having this discussion on the 23rd anniversary of David White's (actor from Bewitched) death.

I can't believe we are having this discussion on the 23rd anniversary of David White's (actor from Bewitched) death.

 

And on Thanksgiving Eve too.

There is a complicating circumstance.

 

Only thing I could think of is that it was stolen by a family member, whom the auction house knew was related to Chane. They (the family) didn't report it as stolen as it was a family member. At least that's the spin I'd put on it if I were his camp. :idunno:

No way it was stolen....

 

I think someone is in some big trouble!

 

Based on what?

Thanks. I had no idea that was the common practice.

 

Schools typically buy (through a booster fund) nice rings with genuine stones for the players, coaches and team docs / trainers. The athletic dept. will then buy replicas (cheaper metal, fake stones) for the staff, team secretary, and any other administrator they want to thank. I know of a UC fan who wears a staff ring from their Final 4 in the early 90's that he bought from a former staffer who was in a bad way. Fans go gaga for those things.

Only thing I could think of is that it was stolen by a family member, whom the auction house knew was related to Chane. They (the family) didn't report it as stolen as it was a family member. At least that's the spin I'd put on it if I were his camp. :idunno:

 

That's really the only way IMO.

Schools typically buy (through a booster fund) nice rings with genuine stones for the players, coaches and team docs / trainers. The athletic dept. will then buy replicas (cheaper metal, fake stones) for the staff, team secretary, and any other administrator they want to thank. I know of a UC fan who wears a staff ring from their Final 4 in the early 90's that he bought from a former staffer who was in a bad way. Fans go gaga for those things.

 

Interesting. Thanks again.

If police reports weren't filled out , then this story can't be believed. That will be a key part of the story. If they can produce the police reports of the theft they have a case.

If police reports weren't filled out , then this story can't be believed. That will be a key part of the story. If they can produce the police reports of the theft they have a case.

 

So if there are no police reports, then that proves Chane was the one selling it?

I told you guys it was stolen 6 hours ago. You guys need to do your homework ( in my best Pitino voice)

If police reports weren't filled out , then this story can't be believed. That will be a key part of the story. If they can produce the police reports of the theft they have a case.

 

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense. Something is capable of being stolen without the presence of a police report.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.