Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan: what is going on?

Featured Replies

Don't think it is fake. The auction house looks into these things before they add them to their list. If not you would have lots of law suits.

 

I don't think it's fake either, but there's no way they look into every single "popular" item that is posted on there. Not to mention, at what lengths would they even look into it?

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Chane traded the ring for some herbal medicine and now it's being hocked?

:lol2:

 

Seriously, is it a common practice?

 

I know it used to be. I remember a story that a former UC player (I think it was Anthony Buford) tells about him throwing away the ring the NCAA gave them because of how they were treated there in '92.

Maybe Chane traded the ring for some herbal medicine and now it's being hocked?

 

I think we may have a winner.

 

...that's my guess as well.

I don't think I knew they gave rings for the Final Four.

 

Virtually every school in America gives their kids rings starting in the Sweet 16.

That's more hardware than Duke has gotten recently. :banana:

 

No it's not. The players get great deals at a local jewelry store. They wear real bling. Not that Jostens stuff.

Ya think?

 

I know.

I know.

 

Can't post it though, right?

:lol2:

 

Seriously, is it a common practice?

 

I'm pretty sure they always get two National Championship rings. The NCAA provides one. And as Mentsch said, tons of schools do it.

Can't post it though, right?

 

Not really. I think everyone should wait before they slam Chane on this one though.

Not really. I think everyone should wait before they slam Chane on this one though.

 

Where's the fun in that?

Whether or not Chane himself gave the ring to the auction house is fair to question, I can't believe he'd be that dumb, however the legitimacy of the auction house cannot be questioned. That is a very reputable dealer. They'd 100% verify that it was the real deal before putting it in their catalog.

Whether or not Chane himself gave the ring to the auction house is fair to question, I can't believe he'd be that dumb, however the legitimacy of the auction house cannot be questioned. That is a very reputable dealer. They'd 100% verify that it was the real deal before putting it in their catalog.

 

It's the real deal for sure.

Not really. I think everyone should wait before they slam Chane on this one though.

 

That's not possible. His track record won't allow that. What reason could there be for us to not slam him when he keeps making bonehead decision after bonehead decision and this one could threaten his eligibility couldn't it? What happened? Did he give it his mom or dad and they sold it? Did somebody steal it? Considering you're taking up for Chane in this situation heightens my curiosity. This has to be a good scoop.

Chanes ring was stolen all the sudden hahaha I'm sure everyone is going to believe it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.