Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKMSAA Basketball 2013-14

Featured Replies

With the Lloyd two game scrimmage this weekend. Who are some of the best teams and players?

Wow, scrimmages already, we just started practice yesterday.

Wow, scrimmages already, we just started practice yesterday.

 

Obviously you didn't get the memo to start practices a little sooner, should of used FedEx. :lol:

Obviously you didn't get the memo to start practices a little sooner, should of used FedEx. :lol:

 

We just had tryouts last week.

With the Lloyd two game scrimmage this weekend. Who are some of the best teams and players?

 

My team and my player, of course! :lol2:

I think Gray Middle School has a couple of 16 year olds playing up on the 8th grade team. Pays to redshirt your kid.:)

Woodlands 8th grade should be outstanding with Nelson Perrin, LJ Miller, and Jacob Pouncy..

In 7th Grade I would say Woodland / Gray and Highlands all should be very good. Campbell Co will also have a pretty nice team.

 

Highlands has some very good athletes who have really improved their game namely Alex Starkey. The kid has a high motor and is very aggressive. Final day of tryouts are today for the Birds and they had 35 kids show up. I know most of the talent in that grade and I can tell you there will be some long faces of kids who can play the game today because 12 spots is just not enough. There are probably 5 - 6 kids on the bubble who will be battling it out for possibly the final spot on the roster. Best of luck...all great kids.

 

Should be a very competitive year.

  • Author
Woodlands 8th grade should be outstanding with Nelson Perrin, LJ Miller, and Jacob Pouncy..

 

I believe Nelson is playing freshman.

I believe Nelson is playing freshman.

 

He probably should be..

I believe Nelson is playing freshman.

 

Not so sure about that as I think I heard that he will be playing on the 8th Grade team and will not be moved up?

I believe Nelson is playing freshman.

 

Nope. Playing 8th grade.

  • Author

Conner looked very good against Summit View last night at the 8th grade level. I heard that IHM beat Woodland, can anyone confirm?

I heard that IHM beat Woodland, can anyone confirm?

 

Yes. IHM won 28-24.

Yes. IHM won 28-24.

They'll be alright. The team got a late start practicing because most of the guys are on the football team who's season just ended because of playing in the championship. This group lost their first game as 6th graders and won the championship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.