Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still have not seen the new Captain America movie...been a busy week. But I am looking forward to tonight's episode of Shield. I predict some more twists and turns of perceptions of who is good or bad.

Movie is good, son and I saw it on Saturday late morning. Tied in with the HYDRA upheaval on the TV series very well.

Agent Grant Ward a bad guy too.

I'm not so sure....I'd be willing to bet there's more to it than that...

I too hold onto a slim hope that Ward is in fact DEEP under cover for Fury or that he has been replaced by a facsimile.

Another question.

Now that it has been show that Rayna is less then thrilled that The Clairvoyant had no special gift does she somehow flip and in fact become a S.H.I.E.L.D. ally?

Movie is good, son and I saw it on Saturday late morning. Tied in with the HYDRA upheaval on the TV series very well.

Hopefully tonight, now that life has calmed a little bit, we will get to finally see the movie!

Trying to avoid spoilers so I skipped straight to the end to make this post:

Answer me this - has this show improved to the point that I need to catch back up? I have five episodes sitting on my DVR that I haven't been properly motivated to watch.

Answer me this - has this show improved to the point that I need to catch back up? I have five episodes sitting on my DVR that I haven't been properly motivated to watch.

The storylines have gotten more creative. They have started to look less like a traditional dramatic TV show and more like an extension of the "Marvel Universe" represented in the movies.

I'd say the last couple episodes have been the best of the season, however I've really enjoyed it from start to finish.

I too hold onto a slim hope that Ward is in fact DEEP under cover for Fury or that he has been replaced by a facsimile.

Another question.

Now that it has been show that Rayna is less then thrilled that The Clairvoyant had no special gift does she somehow flip and in fact become a S.H.I.E.L.D. ally?

I think she will try but she will be killed off before she can do them any harm.