Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cardinals August 26th - 28th

Featured Replies

Thank God they only have 5 left with these guys. They are just intimidated. I believe the Cards could put their AAA franchise on the field in Cards uniforms and kick the Reds butts.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank God they only have 5 left with these guys. They are just intimidated. I believe the Cards could put their AAA franchise on the field in Cards uniforms and kick the Reds butts.

 

Intimidated or not, that doesn't matter. The Cards are just a better team.

  • Author

Dusty: "We just gotta play better baseball. ... I'm .. getting tired of answering these questions. ... Guys have to be accountable."

 

Dusty: "There's some things we've gotta learn about playing winning baseball."

Dusty: "We just gotta play better baseball. ... I'm .. getting tired of answering these questions. ... Guys have to be accountable."

 

Dusty: "There's some things we've gotta learn about playing winning baseball."

 

It seems that Dusty's strategy of being a players manager is backfiring. He also said that players have to learn how to play for the team not themselves. This team needs a tough guy approach, they're soft.

Pretenders not contenders. Good players on this team, but.......................

It's the same problem this team has had ever since Dusty has got here. They can't hit.

Barnum and freakin Bailey

 

Barnum the first two nights. Bailey pitches tonight.

Pretenders not contenders. Good players on this team, but.......................

 

Good's a stretch for some of those guys. One guy hitting over .300. and thats becoming low .300s.

I hate this team

 

That pretty much sums it up...

 

"I love the Reds. I hate this team."

 

- LRCW

It's the same problem this team has had ever since Dusty has got here. They can't hit.

Might be a locker room problem, too. Maybe Rolen is missed in that sense.

If I told everyone in here before the season on 8/28 Cueto would make 9 starts. Marshall wouldn't throw a pitch. Broxton would only appear in 34 games because of injury. Ludwick would only appear in 14 because of injury. Frazier or Cozart wouldn't improve an ounce. And Dusty Baker would still not understand run production but they would have a 5 game lead for the last wild card spot would you have taken it?

I was in STL last year and met a biz owner for the first time. Old guy. Asked if I was a Reds fan (Reds were in first place at the time). When I said "yes" he said "Reds will choke like they always do. We're not worried about them."

 

Dude spoke the truth.

 

They basically won the division in August last year.

If I told everyone in here before the season on 8/28 Cueto would make 9 starts. Marshall wouldn't throw a pitch. Broxton would only appear in 34 games because of injury. Ludwick would only appear in 14 because of injury. Frazier or Cozart wouldn't improve an ounce. And Dusty Baker would still not understand run production but they would have a 5 game lead for the last wild card spot would you have taken it?
Yep

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.