Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cardinals August 26th - 28th

Featured Replies

I don't think it was hit hard enough. Pretty pathetic to not have your head in the game at that point.

But he's always ready to turn it. Always. I have to believe he had no clue of the situation.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant to type 2/3 not 1/3 but it may have been 2 full innings. I'm sure one of you baseball reference guys can check.

I meant to type 2/3 not 1/3 but it may have been 2 full innings. I'm sure one of you baseball reference guys can check.

 

Just checked it was 2.0.

I don't have a problem with that at all. But you have to have a situational lefty get one out.

 

How so?

 

Are you in favor of only using Chapman in the 9th and no other time?

 

I'm in favor using Chapman whenever he is needed. Fact is some guys can't work the 9th and they have proven that. Chapman can so I would try to get as close as I could before using him.

 

The unrealistic part is asking Chapman to try to get ready as quickly as that inning imploded.

Wish they'd have replayed the ball to Votto. Am I the only one who thinks he ate it and should have turned it?

The grounder that he thought was with two outs?

The grounder that he thought was with two outs?

Yes.

I have a really bad feeling about this series.

And that's a winner, folks!

Everytime I turn the Reds game on, i throw up a little in my mouth.

Wish they'd have replayed the ball to Votto. Am I the only one who thinks he ate it and should have turned it?

 

No way they would have turned that on John Jay.

Yes.

 

I don't think he could've turned two. However, if he charges hard he could throw home to save a run. We will never know because he was elsewhere, mentally.

No way they would have turned that on John Jay.

I'm sure you're right.

I don't think he could've turned two. However, if he charges hard he could throw home to save a run. We will never know because he was elsewhere, mentally.

 

I honestly don't think he could have done that either. He was playing back and it was hit too softly. Definitely a brain cramp by Votto but nothing would have changed on the play on a slow hit ball to him 10 feet behind the base.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.