August 26, 201313 yr It's really amazing how poorly Choo is against lefties. I don't know, would you? I would give Choo some days off versus lefties. Robinson hit .295 versus lefties when he was up here. Choo is batting .190 versus lefties.
August 26, 201313 yr I would give Choo some days off versus lefties. Robinson hit .295 versus lefties when he was up here. Choo is batting .190 versus lefties. Well, you hate to have to sit him, but those #s are awful.
August 27, 201313 yr I would give Choo some days off versus lefties. Robinson hit .295 versus lefties when he was up here. Choo is batting .190 versus lefties. Whoever signs him to a huge deal in the offseason is going to have to hope he improves against lefties or the contract will kill them.
August 27, 201313 yr Whoever signs him to a huge deal in the offseason is going to have to hope he improves against lefties or the contract will kill them. 100% agree. But I think of this team with Stubbs and want to vomit.
August 27, 201313 yr 100% agree. But I think of this team with Stubbs and want to vomit. No doubt. It would have been nice for Ludwick to stay healthy and have Phillips hit 2nd and Ludwick 4th just to see what they could have done.
August 27, 201313 yr Author Bottom of the order gonna have to carry the top of the order choke jobs tonight. Everyone saw that coming. Cozart and Frazier carrying the load vs the Cards.
August 27, 201313 yr Choo is dreadful tonight. He's praying the pitch count gets the lefty off the bump.
August 27, 201313 yr Much cleaner inning from Klepto. 4-0 good guys. Leake paid for the t-shirts. Had the receipts. Went back to Macy to get the correct size. No one waited on him. (The downtown Cincy Macy's is like a ghost town). Leake got impatient. He left the shirts he had the receipt for and took the same number of the same shirt in the correct size. Busted going out Macy's front door. Stupid - yes. Thief -no.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.