August 27, 201313 yr Yeah, probably won't see that in the 7th from any manager ... even LaRussa wouldn't go for that experiment. I know this. Just trying to say that we shouldn't have to wait until the 9th to use our best bullpen guy.
August 27, 201313 yr Looked like it was. If strike 2 to Ludwick was a strike ball four was definitely a strike. Thanks. That's unfortunate.
August 27, 201313 yr Who says the Reds are in a position to blow it in the 9th if you get out of the 7th by using your best pitcher? And Hoover just gave up his second granny in a week.. Who thought they were going to blow it in the 7th? They have to get it done at some point.
August 27, 201313 yr I know this. Just trying to say that we shouldn't have to wait until the 9th to use our best bullpen guy. Sometimes your guys have to get outs. And they choked. Parra sucked, and Hoover blew.
August 27, 201313 yr Who thought they were going to blow it in the 7th? They have to get it done at some point. It was a situation that was setting up to blow it.
August 27, 201313 yr You're being unrealistic. How so? Are you in favor of only using Chapman in the 9th and no other time?
August 27, 201313 yr Wish they'd have replayed the ball to Votto. Am I the only one who thinks he ate it and should have turned it?
August 27, 201313 yr How so? Are you in favor of only using Chapman in the 9th and no other time? He had an inning and a 1/3 not long ago.
August 27, 201313 yr Author Wish they'd have replayed the ball to Votto. Am I the only one who thinks he ate it and should have turned it? I don't think it was hit hard enough. Pretty pathetic to not have your head in the game at that point.
August 27, 201313 yr Wish they'd have replayed the ball to Votto. Am I the only one who thinks he ate it and should have turned it? When I saw it live, I didn't think he could've turned it. Hit too slow and he was back.
August 27, 201313 yr He had an inning and a 1/3 not long ago. I know that. I want to hear Crash's opinion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.