Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cardinals August 26th - 28th

Featured Replies

  • Replies 299
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't need Billy Hamilton. We have Meso to run the base path.

Leake paid for the t-shirts. Had the receipts. Went back to Macy to get the correct size. No one waited on him. (The downtown Cincy Macy's is like a ghost town). Leake got impatient. He left the shirts he had the receipt for and took the same number of the same shirt in the correct size. Busted going out Macy's front door. Stupid - yes. Thief -no.

I know. But I prefer monikers and Klepto is what I chose. Similar to Handoza.

Cozart saved Leake's tail on that one.

I know. But I prefer monikers and Klepto is what I chose. Similar to Handoza.

 

Handoza is spot on.

Forget Grizzley. Until he gets a hit, I'm going with Abagail.

Man, need some magic from Parra here.

Leake could have done that.

Cue fastball - straight as an arrow.

220 million doesn't buy as much as it used to.

He really is autistic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.