Insight to Time-Warner

Mustang

The only problem and it really isn't a huge problem is that I have to visit the TWC E-mail page to get my my Insight mail.

They send the my insight mail to a file folder named insight mail instead of just to the inbox, so instead of me being able to download it to my Outlook Express I have to visit the TWC E-mail page than manually transfer the messages from the Insight Mail folder to the inbox.

Understand, it isn't hard to do but gee couldn't TWC just let those insight E-mails stay in the in box? Would have been so much easier.

My cable box with the DVR has been shutting down and I assume rebooting its self for about roughly the last two weeks. Has anyone else experienced this problem of late? The screen will go green for about 15 seconds and then everything shuts down. It happens probably once or twice a day. I've never had an issue with the box until now.

Same thing is happening with my box. My mom had internet problems and sat on hold waiting for assistance for 47 minutes. It was awful and they finally sent somone out to her house after it was down for like 3 days.

I dont even want to call them about the box rebooting. i just deal with it.

I did notice my bill went up $17 for the internet and I called and demanded they lower it to the old amount. I also questioned a Wi Fi Fee....WTH is that? I have to pay them to use Wi Fi? Isnt that the internet?:irked:

The only problem and it really isn't a huge problem is that I have to visit the TWC E-mail page to get my my Insight mail.

They send the my insight mail to a file folder named insight mail instead of just to the inbox, so instead of me being able to download it to my Outlook Express I have to visit the TWC E-mail page than manually transfer the messages from the Insight Mail folder to the inbox.

Understand, it isn't hard to do but gee couldn't TWC just let those insight E-mails stay in the in box? Would have been so much easier.

Happy to report TWC tech's did what I asked them to do and so for me at least, TWC is doing great.

TWC is having issues with CBS and Showtime. Threats of dropping them being made.

It would irritate me some to not be able to use the DVR on CBS, but it's not like that isn't readily available OTA. I'd rather TWC drop them than up my bill because they're requesting some ridiculous jump in carriage fees.