June 25, 201313 yr “Before I draw nearer to that letter to which you point,” said Derek Wills, “answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that will be, or are they shadows of things that maybe, only?” Still the Ghost of Basketball Yet To Come pointed downward to the press release by which it stood. "Men’s courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead,” said Willis. “But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change. Say it is thus with what you show me!”
June 25, 201313 yr The Allen Wrench can shoot the rock and that is something the CAts have lacked over the past couple years. Good Luck Wiltjer.
June 25, 201313 yr The Allen Wrench can shoot the rock and that is something the CAts have lacked over the past couple years. Good Luck Wiltjer. Who is The Allen Wrench?
June 25, 201313 yr I like him but hey man, why did you stick us so late in year with this, we could have had your scholly for someone else.
June 25, 201313 yr Read that he may still come back but that he wants to see what else there is. Which makes me think that he'll be gone because coaches will make him promises, that they don't even have to worry about keeping til next season if they were even going too.
June 25, 201313 yr I loved Kyle has a deep threat, but him being such a liability is why we're having this conversation. I feel it drastically affected his minutes, which is why he feels he may need to transfer.
June 25, 201313 yr Wiltjer couldn't guard you with the aid of Mr. T and a rocket launcher. And a shed full of miscellaneous tools....
June 25, 201313 yr Really will hurt to lose him as a shooter, but other than that, he was wasn't a very good player. Way too slow and couldn't rebound or defend. If someone on this team decides to step up and take a sniper shooting role like Lamb did, they'll be fine without him.
June 25, 201313 yr I'm not surprised he left, but I am surprised that he's waited until now to do it. He would bring perimeter shooting to this year's team, which is an area of concern for me to an extent. I wish him the best & hope he finds a setting in which he can flourish.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.