Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Wiltjer leaving Kentucky

Featured Replies

 

congrats! In Pitinos whole career at UL only one player has developed into a pro!

 

Nazr Muhammed.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nazr Muhammed.

I think he was referring to players at UL.

 

Pitino does deserve credit for developing Nazr at UK though.

I think he was referring to players at UL.

 

Pitino does deserve credit for developing Nazr at UK though.

 

You're right. Totally missed the UL qualifier.

congrats! In Pitinos whole career at UL only one player has developed into a pro!

 

Huh? Am I misunderstanding something? Pitino UL players in the NBA:

 

Francisco Garcia

Earl Clark

Samardo Samuels

Terrence Williams

Reece Gaines

Huh? Am I misunderstanding something? Pitino UL players in the NBA:

 

Francisco Garcia

Earl Clark

Samardo Samuels

Terrence Williams

Reece Gaines

Some of those guys were considered high level players. I think Peyton Siva is about the best he has done. No way did I ever think he would be drafted; but, he finally started to figure it out and buying in to what Rick was teaching him.

CBS Sports says Wiltjer is going to Gonzaga.

When the going get tough... Quit

CBS Sports says Wiltjer is going to Gonzaga.

 

Will he get any more playing time there than he would at UK? I have my doubts. Gonzaga just doesn't seem like a good fit.

When the going get tough... Quit

 

Like Kyle Macy? Like Larry Bird?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.