Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Wiltjer leaving Kentucky

Featured Replies

@BDawsonRivals: Kyle Wiltjer leaving the Kentucky basketball program.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd bet money on Gonzaga...

That came out of nowhere

Not a definite yet, but yeah sounds like he's gone. Shame, he could've really excelled with the talent level next year.

He's gone but with the option to come back, so its a break up. Cal firmly told him he had to change his body and habits at the end of the year. Kyle has to accept the challenge.

 

Also, didn't his family move from Oregon to Kentucky... Sheesh

How many Gonzaga players were on the Canadian team he was on? I have a feeling by him participating in that really made him want to go else where

Really bummed to hear that Wiltjer is leaving. I don't like when players transfer, especially contributors, but it is probably best for you.

 

Any colleges have coaches on the Canadian team? That's the first place I'd look (no idea whose on their coaching roster).

 

My roommate is going to be ticked.

Sucks to hear but he didn't excel last year when he had the chance. He left a lot to be desired so who knows how he would have panned out this year.

 

 

Just one less experienced Ayer on the roster.

He would have been back to the role he was in 2011-2012. A guy off the bench to score in bunches. That really sucks

Hate that I like Kyle, hope he decides to come back but if he doesn't I wish him the best.

He would have been back to the role he was in 2011-2012. A guy off the bench to score in bunches. That really sucks

 

Yeah I think he could have had a big year, even with less minutes.

Yeah I think he could have had a big year, even with less minutes.

 

I agree though I do not think he was up for the challenge of it all. But by the text it does not appear the door is fully shut; this certainly puts a lot of pressure on him to stay with people probably now begging him to reconsider. Or it is bringing out the crazies and it is reaffirming his decision :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.