Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Wiltjer leaving Kentucky

Featured Replies

He's a likable kid but let's be honest, he was soft, And in my opinion he just was not developing physically as quickly as I would assume the coaching staff wanted.

 

Wish him nothing but the best, and he'll always have that ring.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yeah I think he could have had a big year, even with less minutes.

 

This team has the players around that could hide his weaknesses. Last years team didn't.

Read that he may still come back but that he wants to see what else there is.

I hate to see Kyle left, I enjoyed Kyle game especially two years ago coming off the bench with the fire power to come in and knock down 3s. However, we all know with the depth of next year's team Kyle knew his minutes would decline. I think transferring is best for Wiltjer but I'd be happy if he does decided to return to UK. If I'm not mistaking I heard Cal mention how much Kyle has improved this summer playing with the Canadian team. Best of luck Kyle wherever you end up.

Gotta believe that this is all about playing time. Kyle seemed enjoy and embrace his time at Kentucky.

 

I hate to see Kyle Leave. He seemed like a good guy and would have added depth and experience to a young UK team. He's made a decision that he feels is best for him and I'll never blame a guy for that.

 

I hope he does well where ever he lands.

He wants to go somewhere more to his style of play but is that like a Texas Tech? Will that style get him to the NBA? Cal did get Jorts to the league when Jorts accepted the challenge.

If he wants to go pro he better get in the weightroom and start working on strength, footspeed and explosiveness...no matter where he goes.

Would Kyle be better served to Red Shirt at UK, if he's willing to miss a season anyway.

There was a thread about Wiltjer going to Gonzaga on here back in March. Looks like that's a solid possibility now, especially with him hanging with Kevin Pangos on the Canadian development team.

Hate to see him leave. Wish him the best in whatever he decides.

I'm beside myself. My Facebook page will be boring this college basketball season.

I guess I'll wait a week or two before I let my last Kyle Wiltjer joke loose. Sad day......

How many Gonzaga players were on the Canadian team he was on? I have a feeling by him participating in that really made him want to go else where

 

PG Kevin Pangos...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.