Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

westsider has passed away

Featured Replies

Didn't know him, never met him but BGP is a click lighter now. RIP

  • Replies 100
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely shocked by this. Way too young. RIP, westsider.

Very shocked and saddened to hear this news. He and I never met, but we sure sparred in the P&R forum over the years. The guy was very strong in his beliefs and values and I respect that. BGP will be less informed and not as well-rounded without him.

My prayers and thoughts to his girlfriend and family and may westsider be in the peace, light and love of the Lord.

Terrible news. I hate to see he was so young as well. I only knew him as a poster on this site, but he will be missed. BGP has lost another legend.

Very, very sad. I too had the pleasure of getting to meet and know Joey. Heck of a fine fellow. Whenever I needed the skinny on a western Kentucky team playing in the state football championship for a game I'd be broadcasting, a simple e mail to Joey was all that was necessary for me to get more information than I could ever want. I could tell he put a lot of time and thought into the information he'd provided me. RIP Joey. Thoughts and prayers for his family and loved ones.

I'm deeply saddened by this news. I'm always saddened by a loss in out BGP family.

 

RIP Westsider. Prayers for that family.

Just saw him last week at state softball and we were both complaining about the rain delay. He was always good for a laugh in any press box or press table he sat. Simply a great guy. RIP

RIP Westsider, my thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

 

My hope is that he can now enjoy sporting events without time and travel constraints, from the KHSAA football championships in KY. to the World Cup in Brazil...

Although I didn't know him, I saw news of his death on facebook this morning when a friend of mine commented on that post. And now I come on here and see it's the same person I read about. It sure is a small world. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

RIP

 

My condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

Sad to hear.I just saw him last week at a golf tourney, he looked like he had lost some weight and looked good. He had a vast knowledge of high school sports. I generally only use the football site and I know I will miss his imput greatly.

I will miss seeing my friend, Joey, at all of the sporting events and talking to him on facebook, and in our fantasy leagues. RIP Joey

Joey Fosko

 

 

Funeral arrangements have been set for Joey

Services will be held at the Lone Oak Milner and Orr Wednesday 4-8 pm visitation and then the Funeral is Thursday at 1pm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.