Survivor 27: Blood vs Water

I was a bit surprised at Tyson playing his idol last week. But his name did come up in discussions leading up to tribal so I don't blame him. I will never fault a player for using the idol. Better to use it and waste it than get voted off with it in your pocket. Now the hunt will be on for a new idol put into play, right?

That is true isn't it? Interesting approach with the idol this year with people not wanting it. Just seems so strange to not want something that will give you immunity for fear of being a target. :lol:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true isn't it? Interesting approach with the idol this year with people not wanting it. Just seems so strange to not want something that will give you immunity for fear of being a target. :lol:

At this point in the game, whoever gets the clue to an idol better take it and try to find it. No one is safe when the numbers get this low.

Drawing stones tonight which certainly be a big twist since there isn't even an episode lol.
OK, so this is Tuesday, not Wednesday. You know what I mean. Spiceman had already accused me of hitting the sauce already by that time. :D

CRAZY. Surprised Cierra went with Hayden. Now it seems inevitable that the final 3 is Tyson, Gervase, and Monica. Unless the person off of Redemption Island shakes things up. When does that person come back?

No clue. With the move Ciera made too early she better hope it is her mom that comes back. Ciera should have made that move when it was just 5 people left overall. Not 6 of them and 2 more on Redemption Island. That's too soon. She should have stayed with the numbers as long as possible, got her mom back and then sway Monica or Gervase to flip. Eazy peazy......:no:

Now she's a big target without an alliance or numbers. DUMB...... If she can make the final 3 after this she wins.

No clue. With the move Ciera made too early she better hope it is her mom that comes back. Ciera should have made that move when it was just 5 people left overall. Not 6 of them and 2 more on Redemption Island. That's too soon. She should have stayed with the numbers as long as possible, got her mom back and then sway Monica or Gervase to flip. Eazy peazy......:no:

Now she's a big target without an alliance or numbers. DUMB...... If she can make the final 3 after this she wins.

She had the "deer in the headlights" look all night. She did not really have a clue.

Hat's off to Hayden for the great sell job to get her to flip!

Ciera needs her Mom to make final four then vote her out again. Put her on the jury. Extra vote. Cold....

Gervase, Katie, and Monica is my guess for the final 3....Ciera is too clueless IMO to make it, Tina will throw the Redemption Island challenge to allow Katie back in the game, and Tyson and Hayden will essentially knock one another out. That leaves Katie, Gervase, and Monica by default.

Can't blame Ciera for trying to make a move. Hayden laid out a pretty good argument for her being #4 on the totem pole. Too bad it all imploded but I wasn't a fan of Katie anyway so good riddance. Monica is a beast in challenges and right now, would have my vote but I still love Ciera!

Gervase, Katie, and Monica is my guess for the final 3....Ciera is too clueless IMO to make it, Tina will throw the Redemption Island challenge to allow Katie back in the game, and Tyson and Hayden will essentially knock one another out. That leaves Katie, Gervase, and Monica by default.

You think Katie can beat Laura M in a challenge? I guess it could happen but Laura M is pretty damn competititive.

She had the "deer in the headlights" look all night. She did not really have a clue.

Hat's off to Hayden for the great sell job to get her to flip!

Gerv had to give two clues before she figured out she was the 4th amigo. If it were me I think I would have laid low at council and voted with the other three. She could have made her move next week.

Ciera lost her mind and played poorly. What respect she was gaining with me was gone because she proved to be completely untrustworthy to both sides, as she has flipped twice. Hayden was the real player last night, it didn't work out, but he just about pulled it off, plus he is still alive. I am pulling for a Tyson and Jervis final.