Concerts you have been to

jericho

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the bands I would have wanted to see where before my time. Too expensive now for me to see most of them. I'd have paid a ton to see the Stones, AC/DC, Metallica (still could see them relatively affordable I think), Pink Floyd, Ozzy/Black Sabbath in their heyday. Biggest regret musically is that I didn't live through the Led Zeppelin era. I'd fight with anyone over the fact that they were the greatest and most talented band of all time in any era, any genre. I've had students surprise and make me Led Zep stuff they know I like them so much.

How was the atmosphere of the Danzig concert.

Plus how you go from Danzig, Iron Maiden, Pantera to JERRY REED is funny.

The Danzig show was at Hara Arena in Dayton, OH in September 1992, opened for Black Sabbath ( Dio version ). So most were there to see Sabbath, as was I.

LOL! I have been a Jerry Red fan for about 35 years. I guess it comes from my taste for guitar driven music, and you don't get much more guitar driven than Jerry Reed. Like I said in a previous thread, no such thing as a guilty pleasure as far as music goes. Good music is good music in my opinion.

(continued...)

Sigur Ros

Michell Ndegeocello

The Scorpions

Cheap Trick

Fran Healy of Travis

Todd Rundgren

Local H

Ulitimate Pink Floyd Experience

The Ultimate Elvis

Glenn Miller Orchestra

Dark Star Orchestra

Bernadette Peters

Michael Crawford

The Beatles - tribute band

The Breeders

Chris Stills

Itzhak Perlman w/ CSO

Edited by B-Ball-fan

Alabama

Aerosmith

Fuel

Godsmack

Five Finger Death Punch

POD

Seether

Hank Jr.

Skynard

ZZ Top

Metallica x4

Slayer

Motorhead loudest band I've ever heard

Slipknot

Jason Aldean

Kenny Chesney

Lil Wayne

Nelly

Dirks Bentley

Korn

Buckcherry

Middle Class Rut

Hollywood Undead

Papa Roach

Asking Alexander

3 days Grace

Chevelle

Puddle of Mudd

Breaking Benjamin x3

Shinedown

Kid Rock x4

Def Leppard great show spur of the moment decision

Motley Crue

More country concerts that I cant think of off hand.

Guest Birdflu
God I am old!!! Haven't heard of any of those bands

I haven't heard of about 75% of the bands mentioned in this thread. And I am thinking there is good reason for that.

God I am old!!! Haven't heard of any of those bands

I'm ready for bball fan to list

Freedom

St. valentines

Elaine and the Biscaines

Or Fast Forward from when he saw them at the Barrelhead?

Rockduster? They played at our highschool for a dance. No wonder I've not heard of a lot of the bands you follow.

I've listed very few LOCAL bands here, and of the ones I have, Rockduster is the only one that didn't have national exposure. They played at our dance too (wonder if it was the same dance), but it felt more like a concert as no one was dancing. I do recall thinking that they were awesome, and that they should've been more famous. Lead singer was a complete wild man, I'm sure that hard rock lovers nationally would've taken to him in a heartbeat. I recall that all the guys at the event stood in front of the stage digging it, and all the girls, who'd rather hear dance music, all sat in the bleachers bored out of their minds. That show has forever stuck out in my mind as one of the coolest high school events that I attended back in the day.

Check this out...

Guest Birdflu
I've listed very few LOCAL bands here, and of the ones I have, Rockduster is the only one that didn't have national exposure. They played at our dance too (wonder if it was the same dance), but it felt more like a concert as no one was dancing. I do recall thinking that they were awesome, and that they should've been more famous. Lead singer was a complete wild man, I'm sure that hard rock lovers nationally would've taken to him in a heartbeat. I recall that all the guys at the event stood in front of the stage digging it, and all the girls, who'd rather hear dance music, all sat in the bleachers bored out of their minds. That show has forever stuck out in my mind as one of the coolest high school events that I attended back in the day.

Check this out...

I didn't realize Charles Manson was in a band. Hard to watch.