NKY/Cincy Hidden Gem Restaurants

UKMustangFan

Keystone is just OK IMO, but I know a lot of people who like it.

Has anyone eaten at the All In Cafe in Erlanger? Always wanted to try that but haven't heard much.

I've been. Had the fish sandwich both times...it's big enough for two people to eat, and it's GREAT. My fiancee really likes the wraps there too. I'd definitely give it a thumbs up, but I don't know that I'd call it Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives material.

my goodness. 3 pages into a thread on BGP and not one mention of the only reason i'll set foot in fort thomas (other than the hospital. it really bugs me when i have to do that...)

People. 915 Bar and Grill in Ft Thomas is fantastic. Excellent wings, tons of variety, and a great drinking spot (the people i go with tell me such things, haha) I hate everything about Ft Thomas, but the 915. it's fantastic...

I've actually never eaten there, but I've heard a lot of people talk about Bards Burgers in Latonia.

We had heard that as well, so we went there for the first time several months ago. I know it is the home of a burger "food challenge". However, we were not that impressed with the service and the food was OK, not great. Maybe it was just a bad night for them.