Where will Jason Hatcher land?

Original Rookie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed to me like that happened when they knew they weren't going to get him.

I disagree. The Trinity folks spoke up as soon as he de-committed from USC and when UL was thought to have a chance. Quite a few on here said I hope he doesn't go to UL before I knew UK had a chance. I'm grateful to the ones who answered my PMs asking why. I was very intrigued.

I disagree. The Trinity folks spoke up as soon as he de-committed from USC and when UL was thought to have a chance. Quite a few on here said I hope he doesn't go to UL before I knew UK had a chance. .

How many are "quite a few?"

There are UL/Trinity people in THIS thread talking about him going there...

One person is one thing. Three people said it publicly and others privately. If someone from Franklin County that was a UK fan said they hope Timmons goes to UL that wouldn't raise a red flag for you? I couldn't imagine being that disenchanted with someone from Boyle County or Bowling Green that I would wish he would go to my favorite college team's rival.

One person is one thing. Three people said it publicly and others privately. If someone from Franklin County that was a UK fan said they hope Timmons goes to UL that wouldn't raise a red flag for you? I couldn't imagine being that disenchanted with someone from Boyle County or Bowling Green that I would wish he would go to my favorite college team's rival.

Two people said it.

And no... none of that makes me want the #10 rated DE any less. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. The worst that could happen is they send him packing.