Where will Jason Hatcher land?

Original Rookie

First, you guys like to lump everyone together. Secondly, would I like him to commit to U of L? Sure. I just don't think it's in the Cards (pun intended), for both parties to come together on their wants.

In regards to my issues with Jason......I will keep them in PM only.

*In regards to Beatty's treatment with Jason, I'll just say, he spent plenty of time sitting out. Plenty.

What are you insinuating?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd heard some less than favorable comments about Hatcher over the last couple of years (about Quick too for that matter). Negative comments about Hatcher mainly dealt with work ethic. One could plainly see that during his junior year in particular, he took a lot of plays off. But his senior year, he did a much better job going full bore a lot more of the time. I'd heard Beatty benched him at times. But Hatcher's conduct obviously wasn't bad enough to merit being kicked off the team. I'd hope that Hatcher, being faced with tougher competition to see and stay on the field in college, will improve whatever shortcomings he has in his work ethic. Glad to read that you, as a UL fan, would want him to be at UL. I sure as heck want him to come to UK. Don't know what will happen at 3 today, but if he comes to UK, I'll be really happy.

Any clue where Bertram, Jordan and Bryant are going to play college ball (if at all)? Those 3 didn't get enough credit publicly for their outstanding play this past season. Each of them really impressed me when I watched the Rocks.[/Q

The only negative I've heard about Quick is that perhaps he wasn't as diligent as he should have been in the weight room. When you "weigh" that against his results, he still co0mes out looking pretty good.

Dang right. Play making ability and speed is all that I'm concerned with in regards to kids at his potition(s). Strength will come. You're also talking about a potential Mr. Basketball, too. Fact is, something has to give in HS. The offseason will be all weights in college, as you well know. :)

Loved him stopping the presser, going out and getting the Hatcher pennant, hanging it on the wall saying "This makes the room look better".

Keeping stud in-state kids like Hatcher and Timmons home shows Stoops and Co. aren't going to let the top notch talent out of the state without a fight. Great day for UK football.