Where will Jason Hatcher land?

Original Rookie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, to take a different tack...

I don't personally know the kid. All I know about this is what I was told. Maybe on signing day, I have egg on my face. Maybe the kid does go to UofL, but the USC stuff was horsepocky and just face saving because USC cut bait.

So, scrambled, over-easy, poached....how you like your egg? :D

And when they do that, the Trinity alum bail on them?
First, you guys like to lump everyone together. Secondly, would I like him to commit to U of L? Sure. I just don't think it's in the Cards (pun intended), for both parties to come together on their wants.

In regards to my issues with Jason......I will keep them in PM only.

*In regards to Beatty's treatment with Jason, I'll just say, he spent plenty of time sitting out. Plenty.

First, you guys like to lump everyone together. Secondly, would I like him to commit to U of L? Sure. I just don't think it's in the Cards (pun intended), for both parties to come together on their wants.

In regards to my issues with Jason......I will keep them in PM only.

*In regards to Beatty's treatment with Jason, I'll just say, he spent plenty of time sitting out. Plenty.

Welcome to my life as a UK fan.

I saw Jason play one game, that was against Indy Cathedral. When he went 100% he was unstoppable. Problem was it looked like he went all out about 50% of the time. He seems like the kid that has heard his whole life how good he is and could have some attitude issues. May be way off but just my impression. That said, if this is the case with Hatcher I trust Stoops and Elliot know how to handle talented kids with inflated egos considering they probably had their share of them at FSU.