Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play this one in March, Cats win it by 10+...MARK IT DOWN!

Entertaining game. Strong efforts from both teams. Curry was dominant. UK will be fine. Take the game for what it was - a strong November game.

Play this one in March, Cats win it by 10+...MARK IT DOWN!

 

It's just a healing mechanism folks... :D

UK is a swing man away, Wiltjer can't hide from athletic teams. I just wanna fast forward the year so I can see the Poythress YouTube clips.

UK is a swing man away, Wiltjer can't hide from athletic teams. I just wanna fast forward the year so I can see the Poythress YouTube clips.

 

Wiltjer isn't a "swing man". He's a face up 4 that can shoot...

Fun game.

 

Perimeter D allowed too much penetration.

 

If Wiltjer can't get open he hurts the team.

 

Polson was a fun story for a week.

I'm going to miss my Kobe avatar. :cry:

 

Can we all stop acting like Polson is a realistic option now? PG really hurt them tonight.

Obviously not the outcome I wanted, but I'll take it.

 

They REALLY need someone to step up at the point though, and Kyle needs to work harder on the offensive end. He made it easy on poop tooth.

Great game for this early in the season. The Cats showed some toughness, and flashes of brilliance, but played like freshmen quite a bit. UK has some work to do, but you can see the potential of how good they can be. A healthy Harrow makes a big difference IMO.

 

As a UK fan I expected them to lose this one and I am going to brush it off and realize that they will learn from this one and get better. This year's ride will be a little more bumpy than last year, but I have all the confidence in the coaching staff to get us there and I am going to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I think both fans should be happy with tonight. Duke fans obviously should be happy with the win, and even though we lost to Duke which sucks. I did really like what I saw tonight from the team, and look forward to seeing this team grow. This year will be a lot like the Brandon Knight year. I can see people getting down on this team as the year goes on and they take on more losses and saying how they might not make a deep run, and talking about how they can't wait for next season's great class coming in. However if this team can find away to come together as a team, then they have a chance to make that deep run like the Brandon Knight team did. That team started off as a bunch of individuals playing like this team is right now, but by the end of the year they were one of the best. I can see the same for this team.

1. This team has no flow offensively, hopefully Harrow can fix some of that.

 

2. Best 2 scorers on this team are Wiltjer and Poythress, and they had absolutely nothing ran for them to get them shots, maybe that has to do with #1.

 

3. This team looks and seems SLOW

 

4. This team will take a lot more Coaching than minute managing, ego checking, etc. than any of Cal's other teams.

 

 

With that said Kentucky will be a much better team 2, 4, 6, weeks down the road from now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.