Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Kentucky 68

Featured Replies

2. Best 2 scorers on this team are Wiltjer and Poythress, and they had absolutely nothing ran for them to get them shots, maybe that has to do with #1.

 

Wrong. Goodwin.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plumlee had the best stat line of all time. 18 points 5 rebounds and 21 fouls. All jokes aside Duke is a solid team that will be hard to beat this season. Cats will be just fine.

RockPride, you don't have to lurk around. Come join us BABYA

Polson can and will help some, but not like he did against Maryland. I expect his minutes to be about 5-8 a game, unless Harrow is as bad as he was in the first game(he is not).

The outcome was as I expected. I still hate Duke. See ya in March.

I also want to offer congratulations to PP92, RP and Grizz. I know you guys will sleep well tonight. Enjoy the victory. :thumb:

Wrong. Goodwin.

 

Later, not now with him running the point. Poythress is the best player on the team.l

 

3. This team looks and seems SLOW

 

Outside of Wiltjer they are lightening fast everywhere.

Great game for this early in the season. The Cats showed some toughness, and flashes of brilliance, but played like freshmen quite a bit. UK has some work to do, but you can see the potential of how good they can be. A healthy Harrow makes a big difference IMO.

 

As a UK fan I expected them to lose this one and I am going to brush it off and realize that they will learn from this one and get better. This year's ride will be a little more bumpy than last year, but I have all the confidence in the coaching staff to get us there and I am going to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

 

As you should. This team will be fine going forward as long as the PG issues gets solved, and if there is one thing Cal knows above anyone in the game right now it is how to develop that spot. The talent level there is down considerably from his first 3 years at UK, but he will figure out how to make that work for this team...

Hats off to Duke. Curry killed UK tonight.

 

 

UK couldn't take advantage if Plumlee being out. Little mistakes hurt UK as well. This team will grow as the season progresses but defense is still an issue.

It's just a healing mechanism folks... :D

 

Say what you want but I beleive what I say here. I'm not upset about the loss. UK can only learn from it.

 

A Senior, 4 freshman and a sophomore against a very experienced Duke squad. I'll take it.

How long do we have to keep our Duke Avatars? Was it 2 weeks? Month?

 

All season

Hats off to Duke. Curry killed UK tonight.

 

 

UK couldn't take advantage if Plumlee being out. Little mistakes hurt UK as well. This team will grow as the season progresses but defense is still an issue.

 

In all seriousness I thought Duke was doomed with Plumlee on the bench. They responded big time.

If you can't see that Goodwin is by far the best scorer on this roster, I'm not sure what sport you are watching... :idunno:

Later, not now with him running the point. Poythress is the best player on the team.l

 

Disagree Goodwin is the best player on the team IMO. Poythress had a great game tonight, however as the season goes on, and Goodwin gets to play his more natural 2. I think we will see that Goodwin definitely is the best player on the team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.