Moonshiners

NEERFAN

Anyone else watch this show? I have to wonder why these guys would want to be filmed, seems dangerous to put your face and location out there.

I was wondering the same thing. Then I thought about it. They aren't to bright from the start so go figure. :D

I watched a couple episodes as well.

The one guy is building his underground under a stage where concerts are held. They have the name of the even coming up and everything. Obviously it would be extremely easy to figure out where that is and that he is responsible for it. It's gotta be staged.

I watched most of the episodes from the first season. I honestly think it's staged.
There is no other logical explanation CWB. The one guy for instance is the local Fire Dept Chief. No way that guy goes on TV making moonshine and expects to keep his ID a secret.

There is no other logical explanation CWB. The one guy for instance is the local Fire Dept Chief. No way that guy goes on TV making moonshine and expects to keep his ID a secret.

I agree 100% on made for TV. I know without a doubt that another show is staged and made for TV. "Call of the Wild Man" the Turtleman caught 2possums at the Buffalo Chase. I have a close friend that said he brought two possume them with him and turned them loose in the wharehouse. Another was a fox getting chickens in the hen house says farmer Dave episold. Dave Long does not have a farm and a even said a tame fox was used to film. This makes me think that all reality shows are staged now. I look different at Suvivior, Big Brother, Ice road truckers, and others now.

• 2 years later...
Tim is here in the Bahamas at the same resort as I am. He's been drinking girly drinks for the last two days every time I've seen him.

Vacation or is your company doing a project in the Bahamas you are working on?

Pretty much any drink that ends up with any kind of color to it...with the exception of maybe an occasional screwdriver or a Cape Cod...yeah, I'd call that a girly drink.

The politically correct term for that is foo-foo drink. :angrybird1:

Vacation or is your company doing a project in the Bahamas you are working on?

Vacation. My wife took her First Step Boards for med school and wanted to celebrate being done with a month and a half of solid studying, haha.

However...my company *is* bidding on work on federal facilities in Guam and Hawaii right now. Fingers crossed that we get ahold of that work.