Best Burger Recipes, what are yours?

Jumper_Dad

I'm sure that about 90% of us on BGP love Hamburgers. Anybody do anything creative with your burgers when you fix them at home? Looking for new ideas on how to fix my favorite meal.

To get started one of my favorite ways to fix Hamburgers is to mix them up pretty much like meatloaf then cook them like a regular burger. They are delicious and much better than my beloved leftover meatloaf sandwiches.

split the ground beef into two thin patties.

lay one out and add mixins to the middle. I like crispy bacon, blue cheese crumbles, and a little onion.

put the other patty on top and seal around the edges.

Salt and pepper to taste (or use McCormicks steak seasoning) and cook until done.

Instant stuffed burgers.

(Provolon is also good.)

I mix brown sugar and A1 sauce into the meat before forming the patties. After you form them, let it sit for about 30 minutes to set. Cook on low heat for about 30-40 minutes so you don't create a mess with the brown sugar and fat from the burger caramelizing. Also use 90-10 beef so there isn't a lot of fat to burn off. The A1 sauce will make up for the lack of fat to make it juicy...

Saw a 50/50 burger on TV, 50% ground beef and 50% ground pork belly (bacon) mixed together with a little salt and pepper. If I can find ground PB I'll be trying this soon.

I have done that with meatballs, and it was awesome. I made the ground pork belly out of a pound of bacon that I cubed and put in the food processor. They were fantastic...

I use seasoning salt when I mix my hamburger meat. Give good flavor throughout.

Also have done the same with Montreal steak seasoning.

Have also mixed real bacon bits with hamburgers when making the patties.

Great Stuff as is O'Reilys steak seasoning