Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 5 Walton Verona 4

Featured Replies

Both teams battled and Ryle came out on top. Walton lost this game in the 2nd inning when they gave up 5 runs. They made some mental mistakes and Thacker didn't seem to have her "A" game on the mound. Walton got rattled but they did regroup but just couldn't pull it out. Both teams should do well in their respective regions. Good luck.

Who pitched for Ryle? Fill us in on the 2nd inning "collapse".

  • Author
Walton has been spinning since they lost in All "A"

 

Can't believe you said that. They have an 8-2 record since the All A. I wouldn't consider that as "spinning". I'm sure they were deflated after getting knocked out of the All A but they have continued to win. They will play anybody anytime. Example, on Saturday, they play South Oldham and then travel to #2 Ballard later that afternoon. Ballard was a game they added because they want to play the best. Walton is 22-7, that's not spinning.

Tough loss for Walton but they have no time to be down. Sacred Heart Thursday followed by South Oldham and Ballard on Saturday. They need to eliminate the mental lapses that they seem to go through. Ryle did what they had to to win. Congrats to them.

Sorry Henry County not Sacred Heart today.

Nice win for Ryle, both teams are raising the bar for NKY.

 

I love that Walton and Ryle are playing challenging schedules. I also like that they play as many games as they can get in. My daughter has played for 5 years now and I bet Walton has played an average of 10 to 20 games more a year. Some of that is do to success in All A and doing better in post season but I think your girls get better playing so many more games.

 

Best of luck to both teams.

Nice win for Ryle, both teams are raising the bar for NKY.

 

I love that Walton and Ryle are playing challenging schedules. I also like that they play as many games as they can get in. My daughter has played for 5 years now and I bet Walton has played an average of 10 to 20 games more a year. Some of that is do to success in All A and doing better in post season but I think your girls get better playing so many more games.Best of luck to both teams.

 

I AGREE 1000000000000000000000000%. If it were up to me, how ever many we are allowed to play per season that's how many we are going to play.

I haven't read as much/heard as much about Ginn this year. I assume she's having a strong year again. What will her college options be?

Who pitched for Ryle? Fill us in on the 2nd inning "collapse".

 

Didn't the Smith girl pitch varsity last year? I was told she has been pitching some JV this season.

I haven't read as much/heard as much about Ginn this year. I assume she's having a strong year again. What will her college options be?
I have heard she will be walking on at Morehead St. Can The Sarge verify this ?
I have heard she will be walking on at Morehead St. Can The Sarge verify this ?

I believe you are right sir. She it two run homerun yesterday in her first at bat then was pitched around the rest of the game. She has been pitched around fairly consistently but still has good numbers at bat.

I believe you are right sir. She it two run homerun yesterday in her first at bat then was pitched around the rest of the game. She has been pitched around fairly consistently but still has good numbers at bat.
Thanks for info.
Didn't the Smith girl pitch varsity last year? I was told she has been pitching some JV this season.

 

Yes she did, there has been a "little" DRAMA taking place in Union and Patty had to make some moves so Smith has had to play other positions.

Lawnboy, you seem to know a lot of what happens in Union. What "little" DRAMA is it that has gone on?

 

Clyde, Smith has been pitching JV. Cassidy Souder, their JV pitcher, hurt her shoulder and is unable to pitch for the rest of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.