Holmes 6 Campbell County 2

They hit and we didnt. Scored all six runs in the first three innings. Jv pitcher came in and allowed no runs and had an rbi to hold them but it wasnt enough. Hopefully we'll be firing on all cylinders tonight against gallatin.

When I watched the camels play a couple of weeks ago, I noticed the jv pitcher threw better than their varsity pitcher. I know she was pitching against jv, but still looked better. Maybe they should shake things up and start their jv pitcher. By the looks of their record, they dont have anything to lose??

Other than Ryle, Boone, Conner, St. Henry, & Dixie, the "mediocrity" that is the "rest of the pack", nothing really suprises me at this point.

I would agree. However, I would throw Notre Dame in there as well. They may not be quite there yet with the teams you mentioned, but they seem to be ahead of "rest of the pack". I assume you are only referring to 9th region teams, otherwise I would include Walton as well.

When I watched the camels play a couple of weeks ago, I noticed the jv pitcher threw better than their varsity pitcher. I know she was pitching against jv, but still looked better. Maybe they should shake things up and start their jv pitcher. By the looks of their record, they dont have anything to lose??[/

I woulnt say she throws better but its hard on a varsity pitcher to be the only pitcher...you have off days and get sore or tired. Rach has done a great job this year for the camels :) iQUOTE]

I would agree. However, I would throw Notre Dame in there as well. They may not be quite there yet with the teams you mentioned, but they seem to be ahead of "rest of the pack". I assume you are only referring to 9th region teams, otherwise I would include Walton as well.

Correct. :thumb:

I would stop at Ryle and Connor, then add Boone, St Henry, Dixie and NDA. Then everyone else falls in to that no mans area.

I would be shocked if any other team won the region besides Ryle or Connor. My long shot pick was and has been St Henry.

I would stop at Ryle and Connor, then add Boone, St Henry, Dixie and NDA. Then everyone else falls in to that no mans area.

I would be shocked if any other team won the region besides Ryle or Connor. My long shot pick was and has been St Henry.

I would stop at Ryle!!