Bellevue 2012

Ram

• 2 weeks later...

Find an offense that runs more than 3 plays would be where I would start. Great junior qb for next year. He is smart and athletic. The big issue is the coaching. Coach Croley in his second year, but had all of his assistants resign at the end of the season. Hard to coach with only one guy...

Find an offense that runs more than 3 plays would be where I would start. Great junior qb for next year. He is smart and athletic. The big issue is the coaching. Coach Croley in his second year, but had all of his assistants resign at the end of the season. Hard to coach with only one guy...

Who were his asst. last year?

Would have been, but he had some "other" issues to deal with.

Actually Nate was not returning. He spent his one season at Bellevue and was looking to try and become an assistant at the collegiate level. Besides that, the coach that hired Nate was no longer with the school.

Actually Nate was not returning. He spent his one season at Bellevue and was looking to try and become an assistant at the collegiate level. Besides that, the coach that hired Nate was no longer with the school.

I stand corrected.

All of his assistants? Who is assisting now and what players do they return this year?

I have heard they have a couple kids who could be very good at their respective positions but seem to carry some baggage with them. I wish the Tigers the best though this season and hope they can get some solid assistants to help Coach Croley.

I have heard they have a couple kids who could be very good at their respective positions but seem to carry some baggage with them. I wish the Tigers the best though this season and hope they can get some solid assistants to help Coach Croley.

Was told over the weekend that a long time asst at CC is coming back home to Bellevue in Doug Miller. Could be a good hire? I know he is a great guy just not sure how good of a coach.