Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

I have a strange feeling that Noel isn't going to be what UK fan thinks he will....not sure if that's on the court or off.....just a gut feeling.

 

Spoken like a Louisville fan!! :D And they say it's only the 18%??

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yep....sure does sound like the 18%....dag gone crazy Louisville fans.....SMH!!!

 

LOL

They played for the same AAU program and went to the same prep school...

 

That's interesting. Certainly can't hurt UK's chances.

I laughed hard on this:

 

@NotJimmyDykes I thought @marcmaggard was killed last night on the season finale of #justifiedFX after being shot and having his arm cut off.

 

:laugh:

No way we miss on Noel...100% no way we don't bring him to Lexington.

 

And ya'll were worried! :ylsuper::thumb::clap::D:dancingpa:sssh:

I have a strange feeling that Noel isn't going to be what UK fan thinks he will....not sure if that's on the court or off.....just a gut feeling.

 

A lot are expecting AD 2.0 but I don't think that will be the case. He will be a very good defender down low with a limited inside game.

I have a strange feeling that Noel isn't going to be what UK fan thinks he will....not sure if that's on the court or off.....just a gut feeling.

 

A lot are expecting AD 2.0 but I don't think that will be the case. He will be a very good defender down low with a limited inside game.

 

I'm with you HT. BBN needs to let the kid be Noel and not expect him to be Anthony Davis.

A lot are expecting AD 2.0 but I don't think that will be the case. He will be a very good defender down low with a limited inside game.

I have watched two games of his. My impression is that he is a freakish athlete with a skill set that has yet to full develop. Davis had the skill set from his time playing guard and was still learning to play on the interior with his evolving body. I think of a better version of Tyrus Thomas.

BBN needs to let the kid be Noel and not expect him to be Anthony Davis.

 

Sage advice.

I'm with you HT. BBN needs to let the kid be Noel and not expect him to be Anthony Davis.

 

I'm just going with what GT said and expecting him to be Bill Russel. :idunno: :lol:

As long as he can have a similar impact on the defensive end, I think he'll live up to the hype. He may not be AD 2.0, but we all saw how AD controlled the Kansas game without scoring a point in the first half. I think Noel could do the same thing.

  • Author
I'm just going with what GT said and expecting him to be Bill Russel. :idunno: :lol:

 

:lol:

 

Now you decide to listen to me...:lol:

Just got around to watching the clip of him announcing his decision. People weren't kidding about Georgetown having the coolest hat of the three. Everyone was freaking out last night about that on Twitter haha!

Is he really 6'10 or just 6'5 with the high top fade? ala Fletch

Saw this on facebook. People have to much time on their hands...

 

} :) + [:) = 8&9 #CALculus

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.