Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :banana: :dancingpa

Really wanted Noel in a bad way. Heart was beating pretty fast leading up to the announcement.

I was watching the braves game and missed the announcement. If you all find it online please let me know.

Is he not eligible academically yet?

I just youtubed me some Kid-n-Play just to light this candle.

Aright - he was the one of the two I wanted.!!

Word is there was a loud response at the William T in Lexington.

I'm confused, I thought y'all were saying in another thread he picked G-town?

  • Author
Is he not eligible academically yet?

 

No he is not...

I'm confused, I thought y'all were saying in another thread he picked G-town?

 

G-town was the hot guess today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.