Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

Noel is on twitter encouraging #BBN to get Oriakhi to join him at UK. I'm really starting to love this guy.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chip Miller ‏ @UKBIGBLUENATION

Oscar Combs believes at least one current Wildcat, expected to turn pro, will stay at Kentucky. Via @wildcatnews

 

This would be very nice. I'd love for MKG to bring his all around game back for another year. I'd love to see Lamb and his 45% sniper accuracy back for his third. Teague would be a nice consolation prize.

  • Author
If that's the case... is Anthony Davis' block record already in jeopardy? I can hardly type that it sounds so ridiculous.

 

Not sure he will block the perimeter shots Davis did to get to that absurd number. Better in the paint, but Davis was so crazy with his ability to block any shot in the gym...

  • Author
Noel is on twitter encouraging #BBN to get Oriakhi to join him at UK. I'm really starting to love this guy.

 

They played for the same AAU program and went to the same prep school...

They played for the same AAU program and went to the same prep school...

 

Would have to think that gives UK a leg up.

  • Author
Would have to think that gives UK a leg up.

 

Competing with his long time best friend and Mizzou PG Phil Pressey. My guess is Mizzou at this point, but UK not out...

Noel coming to UK is just spectacular. Simply spectacular.

 

Or as Charles Barkley would say, "Fantastic!" That was his favorite word during the CBS tourney telecasts.

Harrow is a pretty good PG. I assume Goodwin will play the 2 if they don't get another guard.

 

Wasn't Harrow a 5 star and McDonald's All Star player? I was watching some of his highlight videos today and he looked like everything a pg should be to me.

 

Wasn't Harrow a 5 star and McDonald's All Star player? I was watching some of his highlight videos today and he looked like everything a pg should be to me.

 

You'll have to ask one of the experts on that one. I honestly don't know.

I saw somewhere on twitter that the new slogan/tee shirt should be Fade to Block. I like that. :lol:

I saw somewhere on twitter that the new slogan/tee shirt should be Fade to Block. I like that. :lol:
I've got your seat saved. :cool:

marcmaggard ‏ @marcmaggard R

Nerlens Noel has no issues with qualifying... Pete Thamel doesn't know much if he things Georgetown is chasing poor students to play hoops.

I laughed hard on this:

 

@NotJimmyDykes I thought @marcmaggard was killed last night on the season finale of #justifiedFX after being shot and having his arm cut off.

Buddy of mine left work early to catch the coverage and was sending me updates as people signed. He sent me a text that said "Nerlens Noel wasn't kidding when he said he's gonna shock the world...... he's going to WKU" I almost flipped my lid, sent him a response saying I didn't see that one coming to which he promptly told me he was kidding and he was a Wildcat. So glad Cal came through big again, sure Shabazz would have been nice but let's face it with the whole Addidas ordeal it just wasn't in the cards.

I have a strange feeling that Noel isn't going to be what UK fan thinks he will....not sure if that's on the court or off.....just a gut feeling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.