Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

GT How good are Noel's hands? I think that is a part of the game that is very under appreciated from Davis. He saved a lot of sure turnovers with some freekish catches this year.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GT How good are Noel's hands? I think that is a part of the game that is very under appreciated from Davis. He saved a lot of sure turnovers with some freekish catches this year.

 

Guy can palm a medicine ball if that tells you anything.

  • Author
GT How good are Noel's hands? I think that is a part of the game that is very under appreciated from Davis. He saved a lot of sure turnovers with some freekish catches this year.

Hands are good but not freakishly good like Davis. Bad hands on a big are a deal breaker for me...

GT With Noel reclassifying, could there be a possibility of the Wiggins reclassifying next year?

  • Author
GT With Noel reclassifying, could there be a possibility of the Wiggins reclassifying next year?

 

Noel moved back to his original class. Don't think so with Wiggins but you never know. 2013 is plenty loaded already...

I'm assuming Jabari Parker isn't close to having a favorite because I haven't read or heard of any, but from what I've seen, he looks like a Melo kinda player. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My sister's family has housed Stefan Jankovic the last 2 years in Huntington. There is a pretty good chance Wiggins moves in next year...Should be pretty cool!

Saw this on facebook. People have to much time on their hands...

 

} :) + [:) = 8&9 #CALculus

I am missing something here.
I am missing something here.

 

First one is AD (Unibrow), second one is Noel (flat top)= # of Titles CAL-culus

  • Author
I'm assuming Jabari Parker isn't close to having a favorite because I haven't read or heard of any, but from what I've seen, he looks like a Melo kinda player. Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

Similar game in a lot of ways ..

First one is AD (Unibrow), second one is Noel (flat top)= # of Titles CAL-culus

 

Got it.

Saw this on facebook. People have to much time on their hands...

 

} :) + [:) = 8&9 #CALculus

 

Took me a while, but that's pretty good stuff.

Hands are good but not freakishly good like Davis. Bad hands on a big are a deal breaker for me...

 

See one Gourgi Dieng....though they are getting much better.

A lot are expecting AD 2.0 but I don't think that will be the case. He will be a very good defender down low with a limited inside game.

 

Not only could AD block any shot in the building it also seemed like he could dunk just about any oop as well. I've heard the same and people have to remember UK had never had a player of the year winner prior to Davis, now they think the very next player to come to UK with a similar skill set is going to be just as good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.