Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

I'd say him reclassifying from 13' to 12' has a lot to do with not being eligible yet. I'm sure he'll be pressing to meet all the core requirements by graduation. May even have to take some summer courses but I say he gets eligible no problem.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If I recall correctly you said he was a pretty good kid, right?

 

Yup. Just some things to get squared away after moving back to his original class...

Of the two I thought that Noel was the most important for UK. They have wing players but no true big man until now.

Yup. Just some things to get squared away after moving back to his original class...
Thanks for the info!
I just youtubed me some Kid-n-Play just to light this candle.

 

What is that?

Of the two I thought that Noel was the most important for UK. They have wing players but no true big man until now.

 

Bazz was a luxury, Noel was a need. Without Noel the Cats are decent next year but not title contenders. With Noel I think they can compete with anyone.

Bazz was a luxury, Noel was a need. Without Noel the Cats are decent next year but not title contenders. With Noel I think they can compete with anyone.

 

That's what I was trying to say just to excited to think.

  • Author
Bazz was a luxury, Noel was a need. Without Noel the Cats are decent next year but not title contenders. With Noel I think they can compete with anyone.

 

I think Goodwin has a chance to be VERY good on the wing, and Poythress isn't far behind with his ability to play the 3 and 4. Both will have big years IMO...

I think Goodwin has a chance to be VERY good on the wing, and Poythress isn't far behind with his ability to play the 3 and 4. Both will have big years IMO...

 

Are they the top two scorers, assuming everyone else from this year's team goes pro?

 

I think Goodwin has a chance to be VERY good on the wing, and Poythress isn't far behind with his ability to play the 3 and 4. Both will have big years IMO...

 

Both one and done?

  • Author
Are they the top two scorers, assuming everyone else from this year's team goes pro?

 

Goodwin for sure. My guess is Harrow is #2...

I think Goodwin has a chance to be VERY good on the wing, and Poythress isn't far behind with his ability to play the 3 and 4. Both will have big years IMO...

 

Thrilled with getting Noel--Agree he was the biggest need, and was a little concerned with Bazz's "issues" that had been mentioned?

 

GT--How do you rate KY's chances of filling out this class with Bennett, Jefferson or Oriahki??

  • Author
Both one and done?

 

I could see Poythress back for a 2nd year. Don't see that with Goodwin...

UK goes from the "Brow" to the "Hair"..... I can see the shirts now.. Glad he is a Wildcat!!!!

  • Author

GT--How do you rate KY's chances of filling out this class with Bennett, Jefferson or Oriahki??

 

Pure guess, but I think they only get 1 of the 3. Not sure which one yet.

 

Also wouldn't be surprised if another guard hits the radar. They got away with only Teague and Lamb this year, but that was a risky proposition...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.