Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlens Noel To UK

Featured Replies

Pure guess, but I think they only get 1 of the 3. Not sure which one yet.

 

Also wouldn't be surprised if another guard hits the radar. They got away with only Teague and Lamb this year, but that was a risky proposition...

 

But what guards are on the radar? I feel like guard depth is severely lacking. Are there any in the 2012 class or could we see the JUCO route?

  • Replies 124
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Goodwin has a chance to be VERY good on the wing, and Poythress isn't far behind with his ability to play the 3 and 4. Both will have big years IMO...

 

That's what I expect as well, especially since they won't be sharing the ball/minutes with Bazz. Both are ideal for what Calipari likes to do and its going to be fun to watch. Love the intensity that both play with, especially when attacking the rim. Really like how well rounded this team is shaping up to be. Harrow is going to be the perfect 1 to blend this all together. Now what I would love is to add Jefferson to add some depth and skill to that 3/4 spot.

^ Has to be Lamb, I would think. Still, as much as I love Oscar, I'll believe it when I see it.

^ Has to be Lamb, I would think. Still, as much as I love Oscar, I'll believe it when I see it.

 

I'd love to see Doron Lamb come back.

^ Has to be Lamb, I would think. Still, as much as I love Oscar, I'll believe it when I see it.

 

Just heard the same on SiriusXM--Teague or Lamb? Sure would help add some experience and depth.

 

Lamb or MKG in my opinion.

I'd love to see Doron Lamb come back.

 

Same here. He'd give us a legit scorer & someone who can play either guard spot.

So if Noel has no offensive game, any chance he's more than a 1 year player so he can develop an offensive game?

  • Author
But what guards are on the radar? I feel like guard depth is severely lacking. Are there any in the 2012 class or could we see the JUCO route?

 

No clue. Just thinking out loud...

  • Author
So if Noel has no offensive game, any chance he's more than a 1 year player so he can develop an offensive game?

 

Nope. Zero chance...

So if Noel has no offensive game, any chance he's more than a 1 year player so he can develop an offensive game?

 

Already considered #1 pick in 2013 NBA Draft.

Nope. Zero chance...

 

Already considered #1 pick in 2013 NBA Draft.

 

 

His defensive skills must be absolutely unreal if that is the case.

Noel coming to UK is just spectacular. Simply spectacular.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.